• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Pulisic not being available is a huge blow. Don't see options on the bench who are going to significantly change things.

How wrong was I :)

Magnificent team spirit. Lamps needs credits. We were the much better team second half. Dominated the game. CHO caused so much problems coming on. Lamptey looked really impressive and settled really well. I think CHO should have come on for Jorginho. That nearly costs as Jorginho could have easily been sent off. Kova was not on a yellow. I know the stigma of embarrassment of coming on then coming off is not nice, but with Jorginho on a yellow and probably fortunate to stay on, that is why he should have gone off instead of Kovacic. But luckily he came up with a big goal and Tammy scored the winner to shut some people up. Willian was fantastic second half too. Big win. We keep creating a nice gap over 5th place only to squander it against some relegation battling team. Boys, stop this cat and mouse please but well done!

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Fair play to Tammy - I slated him all game and he took that 2nd chance well.

He does need to improve though. He is just absent for most of the game.

Same. :lol:

Can't fault his effort but it feels like he's trying to be too much like Costa/Drogba of late, focusing more on the physical side rather than what he's actually good at.