• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

25 minutes ago, chippy said:

In terms of points we are closer to Norwich than Liverpool. That is a true reflection of where we are and how much of a complete rebuild is needed. Nearly all these players are just not good enough!

This is a poor argument to make as no other team is even close to Liverpool including the star-studded Man City.

In terms of points we are closer to Norwich than Liverpool. That is a true reflection of where we are and how much of a complete rebuild is needed. Nearly all these players are just not good enough!

This is a poor argument to make as no other team is even close to Liverpool including the star-studded Man City.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

I want to be wrong- I want Lampard to sort it.

But life isn't like that sadly...

I agree. Life presumes making errors,good decisions, sometimes both. That goes for our players, manager...but also and for Marina,chairman and for the end, even for Roman. That means that we always try to find best solution. If this doesn’t work we will make changes. We had Villas Boas once, I belived we are gone  from top level for many years, horrible manager, old squad... but somehow we won champions league.

I saw many posts on facebook and here quoting “who the f is Lamptey” but he created best chance in the match for us. Just have some faith y’all, it’s transition season!!

Just now, Vesper said:

He is more of a RB than Azpi is a LB. Grrrrrrr

He is not. If you watch him properly, his positioning is wrong and you can tell he is not comfortable playing there. Yes he is athletic and decent passer but that doesn't mean you can just play a new position at this level.