• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

The annoying thing is this is what I expected. If didnt have that good run wouldn't be so shocking. Never expected to be near 4th. It's just the mistakes and shite play that's frustrating.

The board knew Lampards experience and with transfer ban. Losing our star player and all. So I dont think they'd sack yet.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Who would be against Poch joining? 

I know he's won nothing- but I like his style of play and he turned the wankers into a decent ish team...

Simeone or Poch for me.

Although Simeone with his intense football and his personality seems to be a match made in heaven for Chelsea imo.

Just now, Muzchap said:

I know last game I was defending Lampard.

But I just cannot bear to watch this anymore it's really fucking up Xmas and New Year 😪😪😪

For sure my man, we want him to stay, to do good. But its a result business. I would happily keep him if we were playing well and somehow lost. But not like this.....he has to learn fast or Poch is coiming in.

So that's now 2 games within a few days where Frank has got it completely wrong with the back 3 and then we instantly look better when we change back. 

It should only ever be used either very, very rarely from the start of a match (like breaking it out as a surprise against Spuds) or as a late game switch to close out a match where we are ahead.

None of our 3 CB's are good enough on the ball to play it regularly and our fullbacks (Alonso apart) are hopeless when the onus is on them to use the bal effectively.

11 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

We have won 1 game out of the last 11. Let that sink in.

We are Chelsea, we are not used to that!

In terms of points we are closer to Norwich than Liverpool. That is a true reflection of where we are and how much of a complete rebuild is needed. Nearly all these players are just not good enough!

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

For sure my man, we want him to stay, to do good. But its a result business. I would happily keep him if we were playing well and somehow lost. But not like this.....he has to learn fast or Poch is coiming in.

Yeah I can't see him surviving.

It's fucking frustrating.

I blame the players more than Lamps tho - they can't even do the basics - how is that Lampards fault.

A c**t on £60k per week (per week!!!) Cannot cross a fucking ball... That is insane.