• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Well, that's a surprise. Especially not seeing Pulisic start after not playing against Spuds. Nice to see CHO finally start again, though, and I hope he really sharpens up.

Also, that Southampton XI looks so poor. Shocked and kinda glad not to see Ings starting. Hasn't he been in good scoring form lately?

Southampton play again in 48 hours, at home to Crystal Palace. 

If we want to play 3atb in games like this we need to convert a winger in that position.

I fear this may be a bit after the lord's mayers show like Valencia was after Wolves.

Early goal is crucial I think we should at the least be able to hold a lead should we get it with this lineup.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We sure as fuck better win this then if their manager is already looking ahead to that game by resting their best player!

After the whole look how poor Bournemouth defence is..I'm taking nothing for granted. Should win..need to win. So hopefully they will.

Heading to my nans for boxing day..mums side all chelsea fans so be watching bbc sport news or whatever as usual. Cant do the radio!

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Well, that's a surprise. Especially not seeing Pulisic start after not playing against Spuds. Nice to see CHO finally start again, though, and I hope he really sharpens up.

Also, that Southampton XI looks so poor. Shocked and kinda glad not to see Ings starting. Hasn't he been in good scoring form lately?

yes, Ings has been on fire lately, finally injury free, it took him years, he is a pretty good player when not hurt

nice to see him finally have a good spell after years of misery

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Where is James? 

No idea. If he’s expected to start against Arsenal  then fair play, but Lampard would be foolish to tire Dave before a big match against Arsenal. 

Both Dave and Willian should be rested