• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I 10000% stand by my saying we should have brought in Nagelsmann and let him pick his players. Not Sarri, not Lamps.

5 out of 7 losses now in the league on the bounce, 4 of them against pure shit teams for us, and SB is now our poison pitch. :(:(

8b9ff47983c2558d386db2626a5c7619.png

Because we can't break teams down. 

And we have shit Wing Backs.

Liverpool and City have some great Wing Backs who can actually put a decent cross in.

Plus good strikers.

We can't rely on Tammy - we need a decent Striker ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

It’s less likely they could do that (like VERY little chance) but it’s still possible. While what I said, has a WAY bigger chance of that happening.

You can’t blame today’s defeat solely on the players though. Lampard again with his poor tactics trying to pull a Conte with 5 at the back. It worked with Spuds but it won’t work against smaller sides.

That transfer window is the ONLY reason why I’m not screaming Lampard out at the moment. He has that window to redeem himself there.

Yeah I have said repeatedly he fucked up and needs to learn fast.

The players are just bang average too though- that's the saddest part, seeing how shit they really are...

Just now, Muzchap said:

Yeah I have said repeatedly he fucked up and needs to learn fast.

The players are just bang average too though- that's the saddest part, seeing how shit they really are...

You are again sugar coating it mate. 

If we'd lost today where Lampard stuck with his guns and his philosophy of the game, I would be 100% on board. That wasn't the case. We lost because of poor game management for the first half, which completely took us out of the game. It's always about how you start. 

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I don't get how you can say FL should be treated differently to Klopp and Pep? 

Past performance is no indication of future performance, otherwise Mou would be unbeatable...

You are letting rage and anger cloud your judgement.

It's cool - I'm fucking furious - but have seen worse from Chelsea 30 years ago.

We just need some good acquisitions in the window or line them up for the summer. That will make me happy 👍

My point is they stuck to their guns, played the same tatics and attacking footy. FL keeps on chopping and changing. You can bet im furious mate, that spurs win was for nothing really. And our home form is beyond horrible. When shit teams can come to SB and grab 3pts, easily I might add, then something is wrong. Im not saying Lamps out at all but ffs what is going on.

30 minutes ago, Mana said:

It’s less likely they could do that (like VERY little chance) but it’s still possible. While what I said, has a WAY bigger chance of that happening.

You can’t blame today’s defeat solely on the players though. Lampard again with his poor tactics trying to pull a Conte with 5 at the back. It worked with Spuds but it won’t work against smaller sides.

That transfer window is the ONLY reason why I’m not screaming Lampard out at the moment. He has that window to redeem himself there.

the only players we have an actual shot to bring in in Janauary are

Ake done deal

Boga IF we want him, due to buyback

Zaha, IF we drop 80m quid

Isco as RM wants him sold in January

Telles , and that is stupidly never going to happen and if we miss out on Chilwell in the summer, we will 70-80% have the Alonso and Emerson still as our LBs

all the rest of the links will not move in January I fear

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

EH? We were actually unbeaten in our previous 14 Boxing Day matches (W9 D5) before today. Last defeat on Dec 26 was back in 2003. 

I stand corrected. Not sure what I confused it with back there. Apologies

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

the only players we have an actual shot to bring in in Janauary are

Ake done deal

Boga IF we want him, due to buyback

Zaha, IF we drop 80m quid

Telles , and that is stupidly never going to happen and if we miss out on Chilwell in the summer, we will 70-80% have the Alonso and Emerson still as our LBs

all the rest of the links will not move in January I fear

Yeah it's slim pickings and I'd rather pass on some than have shit hanging around the squad for the future.

We are pretty much fucked for the next few seasons I fear - this type of situation will become the norm.