• Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Think of Kante in Leicester premier league winning squad 

Think of the Kante in Chelsea Antonio Conte's Premier league winning squad 

Think of the Kante in France world Cup winning squad 

All of these can't be enough reason for Sarri and Lampard to play him in his position. 

☹️☹️☹️

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

How is Lampard EQUAL or better than Howe? What has Lampard actually DONE? You cannot say “we are 4th”, because by new year we could end up 6th.

That's like saying Norwich shouldn't say they're in the relegation zone because they may go on a run and end up in Europe.

Just now, Nasnet said:

All of these can't be enough reason for Sarri and Lampard to play him in his position. 

☹️☹️☹️

His final ball and to be fair the whole teams final ball just isn't good enough to play him advanced.

Meh . Unlike many on here, I have next to ZERO reaction to this match. 

Chelsea have one of the worst boxing day match records in recent history. It's only typical that we beat Spurs away and end up embarrassing ourselves at home.

When I saw the same 3at the back formation, with Emerson/Azpi at wingback I knew were in for an insipid first half. Out of form CHO starting was the cherry on top. Plus Kovacic out and RLC injured, we dont have any real runners from midfield. 

So on to the next. Jan transfer window cant come soon enough. Rudigers rustiness has convinced me that we need a new CB in addition to a LB 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

And we'll then lose at Brighton... #ItsAChelseaThing

We all knew we would have to endure inconsistency?

We knew it was a 2-3 year project 

Why is everyone suddenly overreacting?

I swear if this forum was in charge - Klopp and Guardiola would have been sacked...

[emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525]

Agree. Despite he’s quite good with ball dribbling he shouldn’t do such things but play like Makelele breaking down opponent’s play then quickly release the ball to teammates and stay alert. He’s shit at passing in the final third which makes all his running and dribbling worthless.

Just now, Muzchap said:

We all knew we would have to endure inconsistency?

We knew it was a 2-3 year project 

Why is everyone suddenly overreacting?

I swear if this forum was in charge - Klopp and Guardiola would have been sacked...

There's only one or two overreacting (calling for his sack)

It doesn't mean we can't point out continuous mistakes Lampard is making. If in 2-3 years we still see them, we can point back to today and point out Lampard's blatant flaw as a manager. His game management. 

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Chelsea have one of the worst boxing day match records in recent history.

EH? We were actually unbeaten in our previous 14 Boxing Day matches (W9 D5) before today. Last defeat on Dec 26 was back in 2003. 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Meh . Unlike many on here, I have next to ZERO reaction to this match. 

Chelsea have one of the worst boxing day match records in recent history. It's only typical that we beat Spurs away and end up embarrassing ourselves at home.

When I saw the same 3at the back formation, with Emerson/Azpi at wingback I knew were in for an insipid first half. Out of form CHO starting was the cherry on top. Plus Kovacic out and RLC injured, we dont have any real runners from midfield. 

So on to the next. Jan transfer window cant come soon enough. Rudigers rustiness has convinced me that we need a new CB in addition to a LB 

Me and my brother said the same thing - it was just a good excuse to get away from games of Uno and Trivial Pursuit. 

We should have bullied Southampton - but we showed them too much respect.

What's the point of having Wing Backs who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo?

It was a dreadful performance 

LB/RB and Striker 100% needed 

Im glad people are waking up to the idea that board have fucked this team with all those average buys for immense amounts. This sqaud is piss poor and if we hadnt so many decent youth players we would be even worse ffs.

Pure negligence by the board, utter amateurs.

And FL is such a rookie man, makes the same mistakes, does not learn much at all. You cant keep losing to shit teams every damn game and expect a free ride just because we had a 6month ban.

He need to up it......I dont care how klopp and pep did in their first year, they were proven winners. 

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

I’ll name one - Eddie Howe. He’s still a gamble, but is an attacking coach, has solid experience in the PL and took a tiny club Bournemouth from League 1 to the PL, topping the leagues in 2 seasons back to back.

That’s an achievement compared to Lampard that has....nothing.

I 10000% stand by my saying we should have brought in Nagelsmann and let him pick his players. Not Sarri, not Lamps.

5 out of 7 losses now in the league on the bounce, 4 of them against pure shit teams for us, and SB is now our poison pitch. :(:(

8b9ff47983c2558d386db2626a5c7619.png

We now have an average squad, an average manager and a poor board. We always need one of the 3 to be good to have success. And because of the latter I have no high hopes for anything to change with the transfer window. We will end up with a few overpaid dregs like Zaha and have the same shitty results.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Im glad people are waking up to the idea that board have fucked this team with all those average buys for immense amounts. This sqaud is piss poor and if we hadnt so many decent youth players we would be even worse ffs.

Pure negligence by the board, utter amateurs.

And FL is such a rookie man, makes the same mistakes, does not learn much at all. You cant keep losing to shit teams every damn game and expect a free ride just because we had a 6month ban.

He need to up it......I dont care how klopp and pep did in their first year, they were proven winners. 

I don't get how you can say FL should be treated differently to Klopp and Pep? 

Past performance is no indication of future performance, otherwise Mou would be unbeatable...

You are letting rage and anger cloud your judgement.

It's cool - I'm fucking furious - but have seen worse from Chelsea 30 years ago.

We just need some good acquisitions in the window or line them up for the summer. That will make me happy 👍

50 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Poor fans who gone to another home game to watch another shocking performance! What is this?!

they should get a full refund, no fan deserves to waste money and watch this shit show at home