• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I can't understand why most of us don't see the problem in making Kante going forward. He's one of the best in defensive midfield position. The same mistake was made by Sarri and we end up losing so many games under him. Now Lampard is doing the same. Lack of a defensive midfield has killed many good teams over the years. We have a world class one and are playing him out of position. He can easily break attacks by the opposition and that's what can really help if there's a problem with the defense 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Learning curve? Just how many times do we have to hear Lampard say"We need to be doing better", until we actually are doing better? This is happening far too often and the game managment still hasn't improved. 

Well we need some new players.

Playing Emerson and Azpi is like playing with 9 men.

Neither can cross for shit.

CHO was awful today

Yeah Lampard fucked the tactics but it's not his fault these players are fucking useless.

We need some new blood and fast in Jan 👍

Reece James isn't the answer either- long term he is, but I would grab a RB who can cross a fucking ball

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah Lampard fucked the tactics but it's not his fault these players are fucking useless.

You honestly think our players aren't good enough to beat West Ham, Bournemouth, and now Saints at home?

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Any good attacking coach who has experience in the PL or other top leagues. It’s a gamble, but less of a gamble compared to Lampard, who has ZERO experience on the top flight, and was unable to finish his project in Derby.

Names? Who's available?

Cheers for completely ruining my 30th birthday today, Chels. 

Desperately need new fullbacks and new forwards. This is getting unbearable. Getting easily nullified and looking totally incapable of scoring against SHIT opposition is something you'd expect of Arsenal in recent years. 

West Ham, Everton, Bournemouth, Southampton. All in shocking, dreadful form before they play us and then win. I'm not calling for Frank's head obviously, but ANY other manager would've been rightfully sacked if they had these results.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

You honestly think our players aren't good enough to beat West Ham, Bournemouth, and now Saints at home?

No I dont

Emerson is bang fucking average

Azpi is done

CHO shadow of his former self

Tammy needs to bulk up in the gym- getting knocked all over the place

Pedro - done

I'm surprised you think the players are good enough 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

I’ll name one - Eddie Howe. He’s still a gamble, but is an attacking coach, has solid experience in the PL and took a tiny club Bournemouth from League 1 to the PL, topping the leagues in 2 seasons back to back.

That’s an achievement compared to Lampard that has....nothing.

His ship has sailed and we are in a better league place than them.

I would have agreed a few seasons ago but not now.

We don't need 5 in defense if Kante can play in front of our 2 central defense. Others can go forward and attack while Kante break any counter attack from the opposition. We can't keep saying he has not played well when he's not allowed to do his primary assignment. 

Kante is a waste of space against smaller teams at home, Azpilicueta and Emerson offer absolutely nothing going forward and are huge suspect when it comes to defending, Rudiger is not solving defensive issues as some people on here thought he would immediately, Jorginho without Kovacic is lost, Abraham has been invisible for some time, and CHO is a proper joke. And Lampard is getting it wrong times and times again. That Tottenham game was just an exception, with some players being clearly on drugs because don't forget - they are the same they played against Saints today.

Yep, I am frustrated.