• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, milan.cech said:

That Tottenham game was just an exception and we are back to where we were a week ago - a shambles.

It's so stop start..stop start. Mostly stop! 

Lost to city.. lost to west ham..won against villa..lost to Everton..lost to Bournemouth..won against spurs.. lost to Southampton 

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Why even bother supporting Chelsea?

So supporting a team means I need to delude myself? The reality is we aren't good to beat the PL beggers let alone the top teams, I'm calmly waiting for Lampard to get sacked so we get someone who actually knows how to manage.

Just now, Nicco said:

So supporting a team means I need to delude myself? The reality is we aren't good to beat the PL beggers let alone the top teams, I'm calmly waiting for Lampard to get sacked so we get someone who actually knows how to coach.

Then it shows what a c##t you are 👍

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Wait and see... 

We never turn up against shit teams like this.

You just predicted we'd score a little earlier back. Apologies if the rest of us don't buy into your 'premonitions'. 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Kovacic is suspended. Mount is playing second half. Pulisic didn't play against Spurs as well. 

Yes and they are only playing because we were fucking shit first half and played the wrong formation?

How can you not see that.