• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Jesus. Not sure about Tomori for the first goal or second goal. Dodgy in both. Emerson as well.

Frank has a lot to explain regarding the set up. They may have timewasted and that but as a smaller team struggling, can be expected. Also the likes of Giroud, Pedro, again in a game like this, at home when you have all the ball, why has he continued to shun them? Our crossing has been hopeless but Giroud is surely another player who for 10 or 20.mins you could go 2 up top with? Pedro can always get in the box too. This time of year, lots of games, it makes no sense. 

Praised him a lot for learning from his mistakes over the course of the season but he hasnt the last 5 or 6 games except Spurs. Willian for Pedro on the 83th minute is just baffling. Same with Pulisic on at what 70th minute. Weve been chasing the game for ages.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Dude fuck off with these comments 

How is Lampard a fraud 

0 points from Bounemouth, Everton, West Ham and Southampton all struggling to stay in the Premier League, give me a break, keep the false positive I'm sure that will suddenly make us less shit.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Poor fans who gone to another home game to watch another shocking performance! What is this?!

It’s honestly now become predictable. 

I will always question a manager when everyone can point out the obvious except him 

Just now, Nicco said:

0 points from Bounemouth, Everton, West Ham and Southampton all struggling to stay in the Premier League, give me a break, keep the false positive I'm sure that will suddenly make us less shit.

It's his first fucking season. 

Go look where klopp finished in his first fucking season