Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xabi Alonso saying they can beat us and ruin our home record on Sunday....THEY WISH! Sure they can score against the likes of Wigan at the 96th minute but they wont break down our defense that easily. Speaking of which, glad to see Riccy and Petr back and Deco too, we're becoming healthy again!

Oh, and did you see how Agger gifted Amr Zaki his first goal? A couple of passes like that would be awesome. :)They really do concede a lot, that bunch.

Question: What does throw their toys out the pram mean? I hear it all the time!

Hi,

Am selling 2 tickets for this match very cheap (100 Pound each) as if i dont sell them today they will be of no use to any one else.

Its EAST STAND UPPER

GATE :1 ROW:15 SEAT 0155 & 0154

I'll post these tickets by special Delivery so that it reaches you 2marrow by 1 pm.

If intrested please contact me at 07889891735 A.S.A.P.

If you want to see the screenshots of tickets then please pm me.

thank you

2-1 I reckon.. Hope its better than the game last season.. snoreeee.

Should be a good game though hope we absolutely batter them so everyone can shut up about them actually having a chance to win the title this year

Well baring a few formalities, we are almost recognised as the Official Chelsea Supporters club in India, thanks to a lot of posters in here who helped me out with it, will post details when everything is confirmed and

Just as a coincidence Gareth Hall and David Lee happen to be in town and will be joining us for the Match at a local pub :D

Edited by bombayblue™

Hehehe if results stay the way Hull are level with us and scum on points,lets keep them level with scum.Come on the Chels tommroww

Another funny miss from Keane make it more wooo lol,he cant pull of a Zola.

Edited by Laylabelle

Well baring a few formalities, we are almost recognised as the Official Chelsea Supporters club in India, thanks to a lot of posters in here who helped me out with it, will post details when everything is confirmed and

Just as a coincidence Gareth Hall and David Lee happen to be in town and will be joining us for the Match at a local pub :D

Great news BB.....make sure you get some pics and post them up :blue scalf:

Time to piss all over the lucky bastards!!! This team REALLY needs to know when to lose a game

They've definately had luck on their side the past few weeks. Credit to them for fighting back, but I cant see us folding like their previous opponents. If we get in front in this game we'll walk away with the 3 points.

I really want to tear them to shreds. They've come out with plenty of the usual crap in the press predicting we'll buckle, blah blah blah.......Its just more fuel to the fire to inspire us to send them packing.

I'd love to see Lampard pissing all over Stevie Me today. Put the twat in his place.