Chelsea Vs Liverpool

Hingis

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FT : 0-1.

No, we don't need other players at the January transfert window, thx Cunt Kenyon !

To the Chels players of today : FAILURES !

Draw against Manure and Lost against Loserfool, how dare you ?

Failures huh? So every time we lose our players are failures? It was an unlucky deflection and the match could have so easily gone the other way.

How dare the club for drawing against Man you and losing against Liverpool? That's a disgraceful thing to say when you are a "fan" (more like a band wagoner) of the club. Man you and Liverpool are fucking world class sides ffs. You act like we got dicked 30 nil. We are second in the league in October. The season is far from over. Grow up, Mr. Plastic

Edited by Joe Cool

Just got back to the hotel...

Disappointing but at least we don't have to worry about keeping the record anymore.

wats with di santo wasting a good chance to build up

okay i think we have to accept it now that we can't do anything

home loss

and too many draws at home...

not too impressive this seaon Chelsea

hmmm....no way..seriously

i feel so bad about the results

how can we lose at home???

and to liverpool???

home record gone gone gone!!!

arghh!! man!

FT : 0-1.

No, we don't need other players at the January transfert window, thx Cunt Kenyon !

To the Chels players of today : FAILURES !

Draw against Manure and Lost against Loserfool, how dare you ?

Stop jerking your knees, would you guys?

im not sure what to say....

we dont have much options on the bench....all are defenders or youngsters who never proove themself

sad

How can they prove themselves if they (the youngsters) don't get chances?

I'm happy Di Santo got to play for about 30 mins today. Sinclair got about 5 mins so I'm hoping he'll get more soon.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

FUCK LIVERPOOL

FUCK BENITEZ

FUCK THE WHOLE LOAD OF SCOUSE CUNTS

FUCK LIVERPOOL

FUCK ANYONE WHO WEARS RED

FUCK SCOUSERS

FUCK LIVERPOOL

FUCK STEVEN GERRARD

FUCK ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH LIVERPOOL.....

FUCK.....LIVERPOOL!!!!!

SCOUSE CUNTS

BASTARDS!!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I AM SO FUCKING MAD I MIGHT KILL MYSELF

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

We knew today would be frustrating. Liverpool always come here to defend, and they did this with aplomb today. Their great defence vs Anelka who isn't good enough for the big games, he isn't strong enough against a determined defence, Kalou who can be frustratingly inconsistent and Malouda who just goes missing and it was little surprise we didn't score.

They came here to do a job, them scousers did it well too, fair play to them. We'll bounce back better for it, hopefully Drogba will come back and stay fit and we'll keep the pressure on the other three title challengers.

It's not that Liverpool parked a bus in front of the goal. We were just generally bloody terrible! Liverpool bossed our midfield like it was them playing at home and not us. Deco played his worst game so far, Lampard was just generally poor.

And Anelka......

....he can just fuck off!!!!

No, it is that Liverpool parked the bus in front of the goal. It is that. It is also that we lacked the power to break through this bus. We didn't play brilliantly no, but we weren't terrible apart from up front.

It's a wake up call, a kick up the arse. Lets not dwell on it, but realise we have some problems when Drogba is not about and sort them out.

To be honest, this links in with a few deals that should never have happened IMO. For instance, we sold a perfectly useful Shaun Wright-Phillips back to Manchester City, which we should never have done in the first place, we lost out on Robinho, went to the same club, and we let Shevchenko go back to AC Milan. Okay, probably the reason why he left was because of the fact that he didn't settle with the English way of playing, but....that's the point, we should NEVER have gotten rid of him anyway. At least give him another season to prove his worth.

The point I'm trying to make is, Chelsea got rid of players that they never should have gotten rid of, and maybe with the kind of performance we put up against Liverpool today, that's beginning to show. Yes we played well against Villa and Boro in recent matches, but against title contenders, we cannot afford to play badly like we did.

It's hard to criticise to be honest. Shaun Wright-Phillips and Shevchenko never impressed significantly well enough to justify keeping them when their former teams came along for them. We banked on getting Robinho, and for City to come into a huge amount of money on the final day of the season and steal him from our grasp was completely incomprehensible and unexpected. Had we got Robinho I think we'd be pretty fine right now, he was that last winger we needed, but we'll just have to fight without him now.

I dont think either would've made a differnce to be honest.Robinho defo!He got a sodding hat trick today but with Shaun and Sheva prob would've been same old story.

We were missing Joe Cole and if he'd been there and in form think that made a diff but what can you do?Win some you loose some etc.

They got lucky,we didnt and that is the case with them over the last few games since Sunderland.And hopfully Weds that run out,we beat Hull and go top again

After Sunderland beat Newcastle for the first time in yonks you just knew today was gana be annoying

Edited by Laylabelle

How can they prove themselves if they (the youngsters) don't get chances?

I'm happy Di Santo got to play for about 30 mins today. Sinclair got about 5 mins so I'm hoping he'll get more soon.

Of course we all want the young kids to get match experiance, but not against Liverpool when we are trailing. Bringing them on today just shows that injuries are really hurting us, b/c we really didnt have to rely on subs to change a game that often, and even then we had Kalou and others. They should come on when we have basically have the points in the bag, like at Boro then they can work their way up into bigger games. ATM we dont have anyone on the bench who can change a game and thats pretty sucky. Cant wait til Didier and Joey are back.

Just got back to the hotel...

Disappointing but at least we don't have to worry about keeping the record anymore.

Stop jerking your knees, would you guys?

Yes, you r true, i am agree with you! We don't need that worrying future just think about CL and EPL!

But just wondering is that team would have Liverpool better or Hull City? Reds whole life will talk about that they defeated our 4.6 years home record :(, other side Liverpool is a big team, if it was Hull City, what you guys think about?

DAAAAAMN REDZZZ :(, also hate them ALL,

I miss my J.COLE! DROGBA! ESSIEN! BALLACK! :(

Anyway on wednesday all have a big day, hopes other teams will lose points there!