• Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

No chance.

Even if things head that way Jose will shut up shop to reserve energy for the Christmas period.

They don't even have to go gung-ho because we might well be in generous mood again! I'm sure he will just wait for us to self implode and then pounce. 

Quite worried for this one. We are going struggle to create a lot of chances if the last few games are anything to go by. Also they have got Kane, Son and Eriksen who can hurt us, particularly on transitions. Would take a draw.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

They don't even have to go gung-ho because we might well be in generous mood again! I'm sure he will just wait for us to self implode and then pounce. 

They use to say that when his Chelsea faced Brendan's Liverpool then when he faced early Klopp Liverpool.

Even in our current form there's not a snowball in hell's chance he goes for the throat.

kepa

reece rudiger tomori emerson

kante jorginho kovacic

Cho tammy pulisic

Not hopeful about anything in this game. Jose will be up for it without a doubt. Willian, zouma and mount deserve the drop. The 3 man mid of kante-jorginho-kova might be our best bet. 

We are in a slump, and drastic change is needed for this game to give the team a shake up.

Ditch the 433 for this one. Go to 5 at the back, with James as RWB. Hopefully Tomori will also be fit in time.

Wing backs will allow for Pulisic to move into the center to influence play.

We've been leaking goals for a while now, and a change in mindset is needed for this game at least. At least to throw Mourinho off, in what he would expect to be an open game

6 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

We are in a slump, and drastic change is needed for this game to give the team a shake up.

Ditch the 433 for this one. Go to 5 at the back, with James as RWB. Hopefully Tomori will also be fit in time.

Wing backs will allow for Pulisic to move into the center to influence play.

We've been leaking goals for a while now, and a change in mindset is needed for this game at least. At least to throw Mourinho off, in what he would expect to be an open game

I don't really like 3atb with our personnel, the element of surprise worked at Wolves but after that it was like watching painting dry. For it to be effective we need atleast one converted winger in the wing back positions, playing two fullbacks there will just render the formation to a back five and make us look even more dead going forward, not even James looks that good as a wingback in my opinion.

Watching Spurs now despite winning they're very very shaky at the back, if we can take our Villa or even Everton in the first half performance to WHL we will create chances.

Just now, Tomo said:

I don't really like 3atb with our personnel, the element of surprise worked at Wolves but after that it was like watching painting dry. For it to be effective we need atleast one converted winger in the wing back positions, playing two fullbacks there will just render the formation to a back five and make us look even more dead going forward, not even James looks that good as a wingback in my opinion.

Watching Spurs now despite winning they're very very shaky at the back, if we can take our Villa or even Everton in the first half performance to WHL we will create chances.

I agree...after the Wolves game, 3atb was boring to watch, almost akin to Contes 2nd season

The only reason I suggested it, was to get a reaction out of the team. Because as far as the PL goes, the team is in a slump. They seemed to have given up ever since the Etihad game.

Besides changing formation and starting personnel, I'm not sure how Frank is going to get a reaction out of his team. Not sure if he's yet at that stage of his career ala Klopp, who can motivate his team otherwise.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

I agree...after the Wolves game, 3atb was boring to watch, almost akin to Contes 2nd season

The only reason I suggested it, was to get a reaction out of the team. Because as far as the PL goes, the team is in a slump. They seemed to have given up ever since the Etihad game.

Besides changing formation and starting personnel, I'm not sure how Frank is going to get a reaction out of his team. Not sure if he's yet at that stage of his career ala Klopp, who can motivate his team otherwise.

I personally think the diamond is the way to go if we want to spring a surprise with the current form of the wingers (even Pulisic is slowing down of late).

I can't help but feel we will somehow get a result, the whole world expects us to lose badly and whenever we're in that position we normally tend to pull something off.