Chelsea - Ajax (15 min)

Chelsea -Valencia

Chelsea - Lille

Chelsea -Man. Utd

Chelsea - Grimsby Town :D

Chelsea - West Ham

Chelsea - Bournemouth 

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Lampard is out of his depth we all know it the job has come to soon for him. I said earlier in the season he needs an experienced number two in such a big job as a novice manager. Lose to the yids next week and Lampard will be in trouble because the way we are playing I can't see any end to this downhill slump. 

Goodwill can only go so far and some of us are near breaking point already other managers have been sacked for less (I'm not advocating Lampard should be sacked) but four out five defeats against teams in terrible form is not acceptable and legend or not you can't overlook how shit we've been and the buck stops with him.

I DREAD this upcoming go with the yids

Mou is going have them ready to ram 5 or 6 past us

Just now, Antonio8 said:

year after year it's always a coach problem. no one thinks that maybe there's something wrong above the coach? 

With subs as dumb as the last few weeks I doubt it isn't.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Manure will be only 2 points back after tomorrow, Wolves 2 or spuds 3 (they play each other) unless they draw

Top 4 will be hard. I'll be surprised if we make it. What sucks though is it's going to hurt us when it comes to making signings in the summer.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not excusing the recent losses but the funny thing is we exceeded expectations earlier this season - and arguably even raised them - by winning matches, going on that 7-game winning streak etc. Now, we're at the point where most of us had expected us to be in, struggling for performances and results.

Any sane Chelsea fan would admit how fortunate we were last season to make top 4 and (barely) capitalised on Spurs completely falling apart, and United and Arsenal struggling for any form of consistency. We also didn't have Leicester to contend with last season either.

Losing our best player and main attacking output without the ability to replace him was always going to be a huge problem. How many of us questioned where the goals were going to come from in the summer when Hazard left and RLC was crocked. 

Other key players last season have regressed massively (Kepa, Azpi, Pedro, Giroud, Luiz - I know we sold him but watching him at Arsenal is a 'what we could have had') and others have been crocked for long periods.

The squad we had was never going to contend with this and challenge at the top end of the table. We've been incredibly fortunate that the young players gave us a boost and we've found a striker capable of scoring goals. 

45 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

year after year it's always a coach problem. no one thinks that maybe there's something wrong above the coach? 

it is a combination of so many things

it all starts with the board and Roman

they have made far more disastrous moves than great ones in the past 6 years

and the Trump Putin UK rot has cooked his Russian goose now here in England

so no new stadium, which will crush us revenue-wise in terms of competing with the other big clubs long term

we soon (within a few years) be the only club in the top 20 or more in the world without a new stadium (or at least an up to date one)

I listed them all on a post last week or 2 weeks ago

I swear to god Billing intercepted the ball with a sliding tackle 10 times today. Just easily cut out everything we tried to play. Rudiger and Zouma each blasted the ball out of play 10 times. None of our 4 players who played wide did a single thing. Midfield totally nullified.

And then we once again give away a one in a million fluke goal.

36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CHO looks done, possibly permanently 

He is clearly damaged goods atm

Brutal truth. 

I might shut him down for the year and start again in summer.

Premature. Would not write his season off yet. Would like to see him start again but unfortunately there's no league cup game to blood him in. 

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

CHO hasn't done zilch in his last few appearances. 

Abraham hasn't showed much lately? lol He's been our main goal source. Hardly anyone else is contributing. 

13 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Have you seen Hudson-Odoi recently when he's played? Did you watch his performance today?

And seriously you think dropping Tammy will help things? Giroud and Batshuayi are nowhere near good enough.

The problem Tammy has which he didn't earlier in the season is the players behind him have completely lost form and aren't creating anything. 

so you guys think hudson-odoi should not play a game this season anymore or what? pulisic hasnt played the first two months or so, got a chance to play and performed, and now he starts every game, every 3 or 4 days. hudson-odoi cant perform if he plays 10 minutes a game where we are chasing a result vs 10 man in the opponents box. and im not even his biggest fan, i always thought he was overrated and all the shit sarri got because he didnt play him was fucking embarrassing, but he has to play. kind looks like everyone wanted him to sign a contract more than watch him play.

we had two bad loses to wh and everton. and what did lampard do? nothing. teams has figured us out, when thats the case something has to change. even if that means to give a chance to players who has not performed well so far. you have to shake things up. lampard has a lot to learn too.

funny how the last couple of years we all begged for rotations for our wing-backs and the wingers were rotated every game, now it's the opposite.  

Just now, Strike said:

Premature. Would not write his season off yet. Would like to see him start again but unfortunately there's no league cup game to blood him in. 

I know he's still young and just came back from a long term injury months ago but after taking the club on a ride with his contract situation, I think it's fair to expect him to do a little more than what he has been doing of late. Can't be relying solely on smaller cup games to get the form up, because we don't have those every week!