• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

I am confident we will win this. What beat us at Everton and vs Westham was their rigor and commitment. I do not see this from Lille provided we score first. If they score first they might start playing for pride and putting in an effort to cause an upset. But if their dangerous players really are rested we should be comfortabel enough. 

I had a feeling that James may drop out. Big calls, Lampard has gone for experience tonight to get us through, and that midfield needs to dominate and keep us solid.

Huge game for Rudiger to return, let's hope he's on point and doesn't show too much rust.

Just now, Jason said:

LILLE's XI --- Maignan, Djalo, Gabriel, Xeka, Remy, Araujo, Yazici, Celik, Maia, Soumare, Pied

BENCH --- Cesar, Fonte, Osimhen, Ikone, Bamba, Sanches, Bradaric

I'm not very familiar with Lille's team. So anyone with any idea how heavily they have rotated this evening? 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm not very familiar with Lille's team. So anyone with any idea how heavily they have rotated this evening? 

A pretty fair amount, considering how big a game this is.

Either the coach has some new tactics up his sleeve (like tiring us out then bringing Ikone and Osimhen out for a killer blow), or he just doesn't care about the CL anymore since they have no chance of qualifying.

3 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Either the coach has some new tactics up his sleeve (like tiring us out then bringing Ikone and Osimhen out for a killer blow), or he just doesn't care about the CL anymore since they have no chance of qualifying.

Would like to think it's the latter? They're sitting 3rd in Ligue 1 and face Montpellier & Monaco over the next week - both of them are chasing Lille for the last CL spot. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Would like to think it's the latter? They're sitting 3rd in Ligue 1 and face Montpellier & Monaco over the next week - both of them are chasing Lille for the last CL spot. 

Yeah I think/hope so as well. It would make the most sense in my opinion.

I'm up to the hair I don't have with the negativity of some here.

Looking forward to a Champions League night, smelling of goals and a good win, let's breathe better.

I think Frankie should have sat on Pulisic and Willian, they need some rest, I hope they can leave early.