• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

45 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Barkley took all the penalties in pre season when he was on the pitch, even when Jorginho was aswell.

It was quite evident Barkley was first choice but got removed from duties after that miss.

43 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

He was also first choice to start the season so it kinda makes sense. 

Tammy scored a penalty as well with Jorginho on the pitch during preseason :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Valencia are cheating little bastards but Ajax deserved to go out from Tadic's play acting. I can't stand players that do that, it's pathetic and embarrassing.

Tadic milked it, im glad Paulista got sent off, those Valencia players are cheating, diving cunts, thats karma for their play acting. Ajax is the new Spurs, bottling it again at home, if only we had drawn the game at home to Valencia, we would top the group. We qualified in the end which is more important, and considering our expectations for this season, this is a great achievement for Lamps and this young team. Cheers

36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Tadic milked it, im glad Paulista got sent off, those Valencia players are cheating, diving cunts, thats karma for their play acting. Ajax is the new Spurs, bottling it again at home, if only we had drawn the game at home to Valencia, we would top the group. We qualified in the end which is more important, and considering our expectations for this season, this is a great achievement for Lamps and this young team. Cheers

IF we draw RB Leipzig, then I do not give a shit about losing the group then.

I want to go up against Werner and Ibrahima Konaté (who will be healthy by then) and Nordi Mukiele (one of my two top Azpi RB replacements) and mash the team, so maybe that helps recruit them. Plus, the TC board can see why I rate them, lolol (as I know many do not watch them play :cig:)

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF we draw RB Leipzig, then I do not give a shit about losing the group then.

I want to go up against Werner and Ibrahima Konaté (who will be healthy by then) and Nordi Mukiele (one of my two top Azpi RB replacements) and mash the team, so maybe that helps recruit them. Plus, the TC board can see why I rate them, lolol (as I know many do not watch them play :cig:)

I would say Leipzig is probably the worst draw we could have. Another young, energetic team with a bright young coach but they are well ahead of us on both sides with regards to their experience and development. However I think there would be expectations on us to beat them as not a very big name in European football at present.

In my opinion we would be much more suited to play as underdogs with little expectation. If we hit some form again at the right time, with the way we attack and press with pace and energy, I don't think any of those top teams will want to draw us.

10 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Valencia are cheating little bastards but Ajax deserved to go out from Tadic's play acting. I can't stand players that do that, it's pathetic and embarrassing.

Valencia and Everton are two of the worst teams I have sen for years at fucking diving about.

2 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I would say Leipzig is probably the worst draw we could have. Another young, energetic team with a bright young coach but they are well ahead of us on both sides with regards to their experience and development. However I think there would be expectations on us to beat them as not a very big name in European football at present.

In my opinion we would be much more suited to play as underdogs with little expectation. If we hit some form again at the right time, with the way we attack and press with pace and energy, I don't think any of those top teams will want to draw us.

So I guess you do not mind Barca or Juve or PSG next? I personally will take my chances with RB. Which we will not get with our luck atm. I feel Barca or Sarri is inbound. :(

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So I guess you do not mind Barca or Juve or PSG next? I personally will take my chances with RB. Which we will not get with our luck atm. I feel Barca or Sarri is inbound. :(

Out of the top teams I think PSG are the team I wouldn't want. They are the strongest all round in my opinion. 

Barca and Bayern will be tough but neither are the teams they were a few years ago and shouldn't be feared. 

I haven't really seen anything of juventus this season but if Sarri has them playing slow and methodical like we were then I think our pace and high energy pressing has the potential to cause them problems. 

Work is mental for me this time of year so couldn't see the game which I was extremely pissed off about but nothing I could do. So I have to follow the match by my phone fuck those alert apps to much jeopardy involved 50-50 chance the opposition have scored. So I checked the score on the BBC website every ten minutes or so but here's the rub, because of VAR you have to control your emotions for a few minutes because there's no guarantee the goal hasn't been disallowed and the next time you check the score is 0-0. It's going to happen to someone and I hope it's not Chelsea fans it happens to (sods law it will be) you score a 89th minute goal you celebrate like a lunatic unknown to you the goal is disallowed the opposition score an injury time goal so the next time you check your phone you've lost 1-0 :middlefinger:

17 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Work is mental for me this time of year so couldn't see the game which I was extremely pissed off about but nothing I could do. So I have to follow the match by my phone fuck those alert apps to much jeopardy involved 50-50 chance the opposition have scored. So I checked the score on the BBC website every ten minutes or so but here's the rub, because of VAR you have to control your emotions for a few minutes because there's no guarantee the goal hasn't been disallowed and the next time you check the score is 0-0. It's going to happen to someone and I hope it's not Chelsea fans it happens to (sods law it will be) you score a 89th minute goal you celebrate like a lunatic unknown to you the goal is disallowed the opposition score an injury time goal so the next time you check your phone you've lost 1-0 :middlefinger:

I'm of the opinion that if there's even a 0.1% chance the goal will be ruled out flag it as soon as the goal technically goes in (ala Pulisic Vs Valencia).

Letting teams celebrate only to go back is cruel.