• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

Just now, killer1257 said:

Emerson was pretty solid today. I expect Rüdiger to get better and god knows what Azpi and Zouma will do against Lewa hahaha

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

The back 4 played solidly today, if we're being honest. Gave nothing away until that silly goal happened. Midfield hardly covered themselves in glory with all that space given to Remy. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Okay but what about the space that Remy was left in? 

Midfield asleep while defending as usual.

As for the draw, I'd like either Bayern or Juve. Both on off days are capable of looking awful so we could certainly cause an upset. And if we lose, no shame.

The absolute last teams I want to face are PSG and Barca who would both destroy our defense quite easily.

I just hope we get any striker that isn't Bats this January

Our players need to get back to top form. CHO hasn't been looking sharp since his return from injury. Mount too!

Our team needs more training and the youngsters need to get sharper.

KTBFFH! #INLAMPARDITRUST

Relief. Lamps and the team got complacent for sure. Thought he took off Pulisic way too early tbh. He was our best offensive outlet and was terrorizing them. We took him off just past the 60th minute. Should have waited for a third. We got sloppy towards the ends but Rudiger and Zouma looked quite solid until the final stages of the game. Look, whoever we play in the knockouts we will be up against. There are too many world class teams in the team finishing top of their groups. But that is what the CL is about. I did not want us dropping down to the Europa League. Challenge ourselves against the best. Wow, this team gives me scares sometimes. Made that a lot harder than it should have been, especially against a weakened team. Thanks God, they did not turn to Oshimen and Ikone. Bring on the next round!

1 minute ago, Stats said:

Relief. Lamps and the team got complacent for sure. Thought he took off Pulisic way too early tbh. He was our best offensive outlet and was terrorizing them. We took him off just past the 60th minute. Should have waited for a third. We got sloppy towards the ends but Rudiger and Zouma looked quite solid until the final stages of the game.

Thought we eased off a bit in the second half, TBH. Think Lampard was looking ahead to the Bournemouth game, hence why he took Pulisic off early and Abraham shortly after that. In theory, CHO should have been able to keep Lille's defence on their toes but sadly, he didn't do much and was somewhat predictable.

idk with azpilicueta anymore. at time he looks really good in defense and we need his bravery, leadership and passion, but sometimes he looks worse than an amateur. not even close to a player he was 2-3 years ago when he made one mistake per half a season. now it's an everyday occurrence for him.

Knew you’d bite, and it’s comical seeing you on queue defending him given your debacle on who’s the penalty taker 
Not biting, just offering some home truths. [emoji4]

If you want to slag someone off, slag the individual that said he was first choice. Ole was the "prat", the week prior IIRC, but at least he gave an honest answer.

Lampard was just defending Barkley according to most around here.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Not biting, just offering some home truths. emoji4.png

If you want to slag someone off, slag the individual that said he was first choice. Ole was the "prat", the week prior IIRC, but at least he gave an honest answer.

Lampard was just defending Barkley according to most around here.

I’ll slag off the player who went against protocol because he put himself over the club. Thanks though.