• Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

The worst we have seen under Lampard. I am afraid this shit is getting even worse.

PATHETIC from everyone. EVERYONE, including Lampard.

only player on the pitch worth the badge was Kovacic

Mount needs to be called out too

he has been HORRID for weeks (that goal aside)

Stop defending Lampard by saying it is the defenders who commit the stupid mistakes. It is LAMPARD who is choosing the defenders despite watching them being laughable week in week out. Lampard is the first name to be blamed for our defense issues. Fact.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

All of a sudden from talking about buying in January a RW or possibly a LB we need to start talking about buying a keeper, this bloke is a fucking mess.

I still think if we fix our back line and become more dominant, he'd look fine. 

1 win and 3 defeats in last 5 games. That annual winter slump is definitely on again.

Our away form has been the only thing that's keeping us in the Top 4. If that goes out of the window, then we're truly fucked. And oh, our next 2 away games...Spurs and Arsenal. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Lamps is a master in naivety so far

very very unhappy with this overall directional turn

he is not learning at all from his mistakes

these are SHIT teams we are losing to

Yes I am now really worried he won't be able to fix the defense even with new better players. When all defenders are making silly mistakes and under-performing I look at the manager.

Just now, LAM09 said:

I'd love to know how many of our defensive mishaps have resulted in goals. We are literally gifting teams goals each week with seemingly no attempt in resolving that in sight.

Rookie mistakes like that are not on the transfer ban. Just last season we had a top 4 defence so clearly it's on the coaching 

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I'd love to know how many of our defensive mishaps have resulted in goals. We are literally gifting goals each week with seemingly no attempt in resolving that in sight.

when we make fundamental defensive errors, the opposition has been utter RUTHLESS all year

we get handed gift after gift and bollocks it up

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I still think if we fix our back line and become more dominant, he'd look fine. 

I'm sorry I can't have it, he is one arrogant prick and he is actually not that good.