• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Luiz was SHIT too

losing Rudiger is what is killing us

have you watched Arse????

Luiz is worse than any of our plodders

and we are in deep whit with them

You could put Kovacic in that Arsenal team and he'd look shit too. Luiz was shit in some games and outstanding in others, so typical of him. Still, every time we subbed him off for Christensen last season we suddenly looked much worse. I don't want him back at all, I just want an upgrade over AC/Zouma in January. Rudiger coming back alone won't save us

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Can someone explain to me why Tomori isn't starting anymore? Did he get into an argument with Frank or something?

Maybe because of a couple of errors he has made. But he is such a boss defender and a strong presence at the back that I would persist with him despite the mistakes. Zouma - AC is scary levels of bad

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they are NOT remotely good enough

this is exactly what I am talking about

keep them, no upgrades and watch this shit all over again next year

also, Frank' infatuation with Zouma, Mount and Azpi is going to be the death of him

he is twisting up our team trying to ram Azpi and Mount into the starting side

it is pure rookie mistake

You can't have 4 wc cb. Pool does not have 4 vvd. Zouma is perfectly fine. I don't like Christensen because physically he is just not strong enough. Zouma can't play on the left, he is not comfortable with his left foot. I don't understand why play him on the left.  

Mount, Azpi are fine. Azpi will never provide anything offensively especially on the left. You play him there if you want a defender there. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe because of a couple of errors he has made. But he is such a boss defender and a strong presence at the back that I would persist with him despite the mistakes. Zouma - AC is scary levels of bad

Dropping him for a couple errors is beyond retarded, Zouma and AC have made more this match than him in 10 matches. At first I thought Tomori is maybe injured but dropping him because of a couple errors is ridiculous when the other options are worse.