• Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

I know we are a young team in transition, but com'n,. Every week we are making Sunday morning football mistakes at the back. 70% possession  and its only 1-1.  Rolls Royce going forward, Robin Reliant at the back!!    I still think we'll win though.

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Personally I have seen enough from him to see we wont move forward under him. I would get Pochettino however controversial it is. 

are you mad????

HELL NO to replacing Lamps

NO

NO

NO

NO

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im convinced FL do not train the defence at all......or simply suck at it. We are conceding basic basic goals that so easily can be dealt with. And still utterly hopeless with set-pieces.

YEs I know its a transition but come now.

look at who we have at the back

a 19yo with less than 10 league games ever

an out of position Azpi

and 2 CB's who were absolutely the top 2 that many said needed to be sold for the past 2 years (other than bobblehead Luiz)

It feels asif the players dont seem to believe what they are doing again. Is this the typical Chelsea curse?? Bring Odoi on and let him run riot. I cant stomach much more of Willians braindead decisions. 

Just now, DDA said:

It feels asif the players dont seem to believe what they are doing again. Is this the typical Chelsea curse?? Bring Odoi on and let him run riot. I cant stomach much more of Willians braindead decisions. 

I would take off Mount before Willian and I dont even rate Willian

4 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Personally I have seen enough from him to see we wont move forward under him. I would get Pochettino however controversial it is. 

My God!!! The guy is in the job 6 months, has had no chance to buy any players, and his best defender is sidelined. If you were told 8 months ago that Frank would have us playing attractive football and have us in the top 4 you'd have bitten their hand off. 

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Its my personal opinion it can be wrong, but I have seen enough to know we will be average at best under lamps. 

Bro. At least let him have a window or two. Ppl said this about Klopps liverpool before they got Van dick

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Its my personal opinion it can be wrong, but I have seen enough to know we will be average at best under lamps. 

Let's give him some proper centrebacks first before making these kind of judgements. Liverpool defence was all over the place before they bought Van Dijk