• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

29 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Just to give the heads up, this game aswell as Southampton on Boxing Day is on Amazon Prime and for people who've never had it before you can activate a 30 day free trial.

Done it today, perfect deal.

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

7-10 days ffs.....what the fuck happened to him man. We have been ravaged by injuries all season....enough already.

What are you even on about? Lampard already said last week that Rudiger has been on a mini pre-season to get his fitness level up. It's now good that we have a timeline of when to expect he can get back on the pitch. 

On 11/30/2019 at 0:10 PM, 1905didierblue said:

Kepa

James zouma tomori Emerson

Kante kovacic

Willian mount cho

Tammy

Pulisic should get some rest. 4 games in 10 days for a player who was not fully fit just 7 days ago is playing with fire. 

Btw, JT back at the bridge 😍😍

China doll millennial. He’s 21... I was in the pubs every night until close at his age. I didn’t need rest. I soldiered on the next night like a warrior poet. 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

What are you even on about? Lampard already said last week that Rudiger has been on a mini pre-season to get his fitness level up. It's now good that we have a timeline of when to expect he can get back on the pitch. 

I mean that he has been gone for so long, one day he is back in 2 weeks.....then its 4 weeks etc. We have suffered alot this season with injuries and its only december.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

I mean that he has been gone for so long, one day he is back in 2 weeks.....then its 4 weeks etc. We have suffered alot this season with injuries and its only december.

No one put any specific return date for Rudiger.