• Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Like I said before the season, Kante and Kova together in midfield will be our best pairing. Great combo of energy, movement, defensive stability and a lot of pace. Two proper modern midfielders. That first half an hour of the second half we absolutely dominated them, they couldn't breathe. Was mainly due to our midfield.

Fantastic to be back to winning ways.

Just now, Jason said:

How did Spurs play?

I read that they were terrible and United turned up (against their former hated manager no less :lol:).

They had their moments once in a while with bad United defense, but that was not impressive from Spurs. Kane completely out of the match. Only Alli was really a problem for United.

United had way more structure and more creativity in their football and Rashford was destroying their defense. Jose should be worried with the current Spurs defense. Horrible performance by them

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

8 points ahead of United, 9 ahead of Spurs and 10 ahead of Arsenal. I think we will hold them off for top 4 given how bad they are at the moment

Would be nice if we can beat them and not just rely on other teams to do so. That would make our Top 4 job a bit easier!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Would be nice if we can beat them and not just rely on other teams to do so. That would make our Top 4 job a bit easier!

Let's hope we can do them both in a couple of weeks. Seeing as lost to man U, City and Liverpool be nice to win against those 2.

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Why does almost every keeper have a worldie against us, lolol, at least with some CRAY CRAY saves

I don't buy that theory in general but any Heaton led side get an unbelievable amount of run of the green at Stamford Bridge.

Kovacic left it all on the pitch today impressive effort. 

Wasn't always pretty and the ending was a bit nervy at times...but three points is three points.  And spurs lost so get in!!
Spurs loosing was icing on the cake for me :)

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk