• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Kepa

James zouma tomori Emerson

Kante kovacic

Willian mount cho

Tammy

Pulisic should get some rest. 4 games in 10 days for a player who was not fully fit just 7 days ago is playing with fire. 

Btw, JT back at the bridge 😍😍

Well I thought West Ham would be an easy win for us so now we have to definitely beat Villa and then Everton to have more control in the top 4 race. 

Must win. Just get it over the line. Not bothered if we play shit or not. Villa wont be pushovers either Grealish and McGinn have got something about them.

A win on paper but so was today.

Villa usually do not park the bus tho, so maybe we will have a bit more space. We are becoming increasingly predictable with our reliance on Jorginho's passes and Pulisic's runs. Thankfully we have Tammy back who is still the best out of our poor striker trio. Hopefully Lamps shuffles it up and surprises us all. 

10 PL goals. Yes, a very poor striker indeed. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Man some fans are seriously screwed up. 
You seriously could not make this stuff up. We have a 19 year old right back with world class potential, a 22 year old striker who has 10 PL goals and shoving it up "fan's" asses, a 20 year old CAM who has gone off the boil a bit, 21 year old winger proving all geniuses who thought was a "marketting buy", 22 year old CB who no one predicted to be a PL player before this season. 
And yet fans are cribbing. Actually fucking cribbing. Unbelievably. I mean what is the thought process in calling Tammy a "poor striker". He has finished his chances, his link up play is good, has decent speed, has scored all kinds of goals. I mean what the actual fuck is wrong with people on here. Fucking hell.

I feel you bro.After I read his weird post, I wanted to go full confrontation mode, but this time I said fuck it. Not worth the time.
Funny thing is that one of the greatest strikers ever Suarez himself says that Tammy is a great striker with great movement, but of course these experts in this forum are way more knowledgeable in strikers performances than one of the greatest strikers ever.

The Problem is that most Chelsea fans are as knowledgeable about football as Real Madrid fans and Real Madrid fans know nothing about football...

Probably all big Clubs have this problem.

They expect Tammy to score all the time, even if he does not get any decent Balls from his players. He received one Fabrepass this season from Jorgi and he scored. Aguero receives those kind of passes from KDB (best midfielder in the World), David and Bernardo Silva, Gündogan etc. every match and every two minutes in a game.But from Tammy, they expect to get the ball from deep and score 30 metre goals or dribble past 5 Players Messi style and then score it. Chelsea fans...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

9 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

10 PL goals. Yes, a very poor striker indeed. 😂😂😂😂 Man some fans are seriously screwed up. 

You seriously could not make this stuff up. We have a 19 year old right back with world class potential, a 22 year old striker who has 10 PL goals and shoving it up "fan's" asses, a 20 year old CAM who has gone off the boil a bit, 21 year old winger proving all geniuses who thought was a "marketting buy", 22 year old CB who no one predicted to be a PL player before this season. 

And yet fans are cribbing. Actually fucking cribbing. Unbelievably. I mean what is the thought process in calling Tammy a "poor striker". He has finished his chances, his link up play is good, has decent speed, has scored all kinds of goals. I mean what the actual fuck is wrong with people on here. Fucking hell.

Are you stupid? Can you actually read?

I said "poor striker trio". A trio consists of exactly  3 people. Tammy, Giroud, Bats is a poor striker trio. Tammy is by far the best of the bunch which is exactly what I wrote. 

2 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

It's either they are good or the Mancs are dog turd, no in between - Villa looked decent at OT, but we need a reaction here. The West Ham game was bad and it can't be worse than that. 

Villa have the joint-worst away record in the league but they have performed generally fine against the big sides this season - even held the lead against Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and United at a point but yesterday's 2-2 draw at OT was their first point against the Big 6 this season. 

12 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Are you stupid? Can you actually read?

I said "poor striker trio". A trio consists of exactly  3 people. Tammy, Giroud, Bats is a poor striker trio. Tammy is by far the best of the bunch which is exactly what I wrote. 

True, I am the one who is stupid because I did not call a 10 PL goals in 13 games striker as the best choice among a pure trio. 

Piss off. Height of entitlement.