• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Only disappointment is that midfield. Our wingers have a job on their hands.

Yep but what can you do when all three are undroppable atm. Although we are now lacking goals with this midfield, based purely on form Mount is the obvious one to be left out

Almost forgot Pedro existed, tbh. Kinda sad. Guess Frank just fancies Willian's ability to carry the ball more than he fancies Pedro's better eye for a goal.

We'll 100% be after another winger either in January or the summer.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Almost forgot Pedro existed, tbh. Kinda sad. Guess Frank just fancies Willian's ability to carry the ball more than he fancies Pedro's better eye for a goal.

We'll 100% be after another winger either in January or the summer.

I've been very surprised about the way Pedro has been sidelined all season. In the summer I was certain Pedro would be one of the first names on the teamsheet simply because of his ability to score goals

Yeahhhh, I really don't want us to drop into the EL. Last thing we need while we have a healthy position in the top 4 is loads of fixtures against a bunch of clubs no one has heard of.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeahhhh, I really don't want us to drop into the EL. Last thing we need while we have a healthy position in the top 4 is loads of fixtures against a bunch of clubs no one has heard of.

It's just 2 additional fixtures really. Otherwise, playing Thursday-Sunday is arguably more of the issue. 

Yep but what can you do when all three are undroppable atm. Although we are now lacking goals with this midfield, based purely on form Mount is the obvious one to be left out
Kante was the only one that couldn't be dropped after Saturday.