• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

This is my guess as no info is being released. The U.S. team allowed him to stay in London and did not have our doctors examine him for the injury. As they gave him complete rest, I think Lampard will hold him out at least one game to show they are partners in him getting past this. I really think if it was a serious injury, he would have been requested to return to the U.S. for a complete evaluation. I really see this as a relationship building between the U.S. team and Lampard. At least I hope.

6 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This is my guess as no info is being released. The U.S. team allowed him to stay in London and did not have our doctors examine him for the injury. As they gave him complete rest, I think Lampard will hold him out at least one game to show they are partners in him getting past this. I really think if it was a serious injury, he would have been requested to return to the U.S. for a complete evaluation. I really see this as a relationship building between the U.S. team and Lampard. At least I hope.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2019/11/11/christian-pulisic-absent-usmnt-usa-berhalter-concacaf-nations-league-canada-cuba

"Christian is officially at this stage ruled out. We just got that information. This was a collaborative decision with the club. looking after the best interest of the player," he said speaking on Monday. "These decisions are always difficult because this group and the coaching staff want nothing more than to have Christian here, but it was a risk we weren’t willing to take at this time."

Berhalter said that on Pulisic's withdrawal from the US team last week. If he has recovered and is fully fit, then he'll play. If he isn't, then he won't play. No nonsense political play with the NT here. 

On 11/21/2019 at 3:48 AM, Tomo said:

Pulisic out will be a huge huge blow. On his current form he can really hurt that back line of City's. I don't think Odoi is ready for a game like this, certainly not from the start.

For met this is going to be a big test for our young winger, can they help our fb defensively and still provide offensive output on the other end. 

Aside from all that's been said, i've got a feeling we can get something out of this game (no i don't mean a hiding):D

If ever there is going to be a good time to play Shitty it\s now their defence is shambolic, worse than ours.

I think the least we can get is a draw.

KTBFFH

First goal is essential here. If we take the lead we have great chance. If we concede early it's game over. 

We will probably go with 4-3-3 with Frank's nephew on left wing which I don't like but I feel he will score. Where can I bet on that? 

Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi update – Confirmed Chelsea team and injury news to face Man City

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/11/pulisic-hudson-odoi-update-confirmed-chelsea-team-injury-news-face-man-city/

snip

After the international break, there will always be injury concerns, and Chelsea in particular have been very unlucky in that department so far this season.

But as reported by Football London, Lampard has revealed that Chritian Pulisic is in contention to play after shaking off a hip injury. But Callum Hudson-Odoi is a doubt.

Lampard “He [Pulisic] has been training and is in contention.

“Callum has a hamstring problem, he is struggling to make this game. Nothing more on Ruben.”

snip