• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

There are only two ways we beat them. Either by luck and clinical counters like 2017 or by playing out of our skins and outpacing them 1vs1 like in 2014.

We need to defend for our lives and wait for our chances. They are weak in the centre but we should not make the same mistakes as in OT amd overcommit

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Atkinson is ref. I think he's the most decent of all English refs. Don't remember he ever fucked us. 

ermmmm

August 24

Norwich game

he was HORRIFIC

and that is just for starters

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/search/?type=all&q=Atkinson

33 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I don't agree sorry. Whilst maybe not as bountiful he still had something to work with. Jose had guys like RLC, Ake, Chalobah coming through PLUS already had guys like KDB, Lukaku, Oscar and Salah coming through. He had a great amount of talent after he came back but did not manage them well at all, and barely even took a sniff at the academy boys. 

Surprise surprise, he's also just become Spurs manager. This guy doesn't love Chelsea like he claims he does sorry. 

I don't think going to Spurs is the killer in that regard, Cudicini went to Spurs but he is quite clearly a Chelsea man. The comments he started making about us when we started beating him for me are the proof he doesn't love us like he claimed, his 'love' for us came under the conditons he was either managing us to success or beating us to it.

39 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I don't agree sorry. Whilst maybe not as bountiful he still had something to work with. Jose had guys like RLC, Ake, Chalobah coming through PLUS already had guys like KDB, Lukaku, Oscar and Salah coming through. He had a great amount of talent after he came back but did not manage them well at all, and barely even took a sniff at the academy boys. 

Surprise surprise, he's also just become Spurs manager. This guy doesn't love Chelsea like he claims he does sorry. 

I was speaking more about his first time here, I should have been clearer

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't think going to Spurs is the killer in that regard, Cudicini went to Spurs but he is quite clearly a Chelsea man. The comments he started making about us when we started beating him for me are the proof he doesn't love us like he claimed, his 'love' for us came under the conditons he was either managing us to success or beating us to it.

Didn't he say he'd never manage Spurs out of respect for Chelsea? Of course he'll always be a somewhat of a Chelsea man but nowhere near as much as he makes himself out to be. You're right though, he's proven he isn't a proper proper Chelsea man already with his time at United. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but also he's in my opinion already taken a dig at the club too in his statement about how he's excited to "use their academy". 

Bring it on I say. Last chance saloon for Jose too. If he doesn't do well here I can't see him managing at a serious top level club again. 
What's seen as doing well, though?

Spurs haven't exactly been successful over the last 20 years, so the odd FA Cup & Top 4 might be enough for the club.

26 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

What's seen as doing well, though?

Spurs haven't exactly been successful over the last 20 years, so the odd FA Cup & Top 4 might be enough for the club.

For starters, show that he has changed or can change his ways and won’t drag the club through toxicity and misery again. His combustible character is the one thing that’s keeping him from the really major clubs.