• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

17 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
21 minutes ago, The Skipper said:
Have been very worried about Kepa this season. 

People keep blaming the keeping coach. At some point, that tune needs to change.

he has really regressed this season, unfortunately

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Yeh let's give tomori the time to improve his passing. Look how much better zouma passes compared to five years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah let's just all act spoilt and want the club to ditch some very talented kids at the first opportunity and blow another couple of hundred million on players. 

Give it some time we are in a huge period of transition, but it's exciting and enjoyable watching players that are our own coming into the side and performing this season. There will be some harsh and steep learning curves along the way but the likes of James, tomori, mount, Hudson odoi, pulisic and tammy are all excellent players within their age group and will continue to get better. 

This whole mentality of wanting everything now is unfortunately a negative from the years of success we've enjoyed and is also a big reason we lost the likes of de bruyne and salah in previous times. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

sorry m8 (and I have NOT bashed Tammy at all)

Tomori is not up to par

he just isnt

maybe someday, but he damn well get on that learning curve and quick

I don't agree. I think he's largely been excellent this season and needs commending for stepping up given Rudigers absence. 

It's difficult to judge a 21 year old playing away at city against mahrez, sterling, de bruyne and aguero when he's played about 15 games in top level football. 

Like the rest of our young players he will get better and in my opinion will be a big player in the future of this club. 

Tomori is going to be 22 in December and took the step up from the Championship to the Premier League. 

I'm still adament when I say our defensive issues have little to do with either Zouma or Tomori. We concede because of either complacency or set pieces, to which the latter is a coaching aspect. 

This is the first defeat where I am honestly fine, especially if United drop points. I see loads of promise. 

26 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Yeah let's just all act spoilt and want the club to ditch some very talented kids at the first opportunity and blow another couple of hundred million on players. 

Give it some time we are in a huge period of transition, but it's exciting and enjoyable watching players that are our own coming into the side and performing this season. There will be some harsh and steep learning curves along the way but the likes of James, tomori, mount, Hudson odoi, pulisic and tammy are all excellent players within their age group and will continue to get better. 

This whole mentality of wanting everything now is unfortunately a negative from the years of success we've enjoyed and is also a big reason we lost the likes of de bruyne and salah in previous times. 

totally unfair

nobody wants it all now

and we cannot buy players due to the bans

but if you think we can can roll with Tomori and Zouma as our main CB's then you must have developed an Arsenal mentality at some point

there is NO guarantee that Rudiger is going to stay healthy

we shall see on that one when he comes back for the 2nd half of the season, but as it stands,a healthy Rudiger and Reece are the only players who are good enough moving forward after this season

we cannot afford to wait 3 years or so for Tomori to constantly start and constantly fuck up whilst he (if he even ever does) learns the tools of the trade

if you thing we can, then I repeat my Arsenal mentality positing

he has 6 months to sort himself

that is plenty of time to make a call if he is good enough to warrant even a role player slot

I hope he comes good as that is one less problem to solve

Just got home and wasn't able to see the match. I expected us to lose this since in my mind City away is the toughest fixture on our fixture list. The way they play in attack is what our personell in defense struggle against. 

With Arse dropping points, all we need is a nice Sheff United result tomorrow and this won't be that bad of a weekend. Just have to keep getting victories consistently against the smaller teams. All of our rivals are super inconsistent and can drop points against anyone it seems. Just have to keep United and Spuds at arms length. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

1 loss and the world goes fucking tits up against the champions....

We are doing fine, look at the table, look at the changes of direction and management. 

Very few here are overracting rn imo.

Most of us expected this loss I suppose. But we keep on stating what is wrong with the team. lack of composure/experience, making costly errors/losing the ball in stupid positions, Kepa and lacking serious individual quality in key positions to win those big matches. Maybe Liverpool, ManCity are a bit ahead of us and we are not really competing against them. More worrying is how we botched those games vs ManUre, Leicester, Valencia and almost Ajax at home. Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester away will be the games this team really will be measrued cos IMO we should be beating them. Today I can not really blame our current team apart from the individual fuck-ups. When you come to the City in this era, you always need luck to win and we had some really bad luck with their goals. The issue is that we currently can not compete with the absolute top even if they just put in an average perofrmance but that has nothing to do with the squad and staff ou thtere but the strucutal problems within our board. So no need to panic. We might no win jack this season with the kids but we will secure top 4, i am convinced of that.

5 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I don't agree. I think he's largely been excellent this season and needs commending for stepping up given Rudigers absence. 

It's difficult to judge a 21 year old playing away at city against mahrez, sterling, de bruyne and aguero when he's played about 15 games in top level football. 

Like the rest of our young players he will get better and in my opinion will be a big player in the future of this club. 

totally disagree, he is terrible on the ball atm, which is down to innate skill far more than the art of defence is

like I said he has 6 months to sort it to prove he belongs

I will never accept being a flat tarck bully but failing in most of the games gainst true class teams

I know we are very young and i do not expect us to be world beaters

I am being laser-like in my critiques, not bashing the whole team at all

Emerson was horrid (LB is our nghtmare position, anyone who says we are ok there is a pure gaslighter)

and our on the ball play by our CB's was almost as bad

Zouma was caught out of position and ball watching far too often (much more than Tomori)

Kepa looked shaky yet again he needs a far better coach as he has regressed since last years GK coach left

that is the extent of my criticism

I did not have a go at anyone else

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Very few here are overracting rn imo.

Most of us expected this loss I suppose. But we keep on stating what is wrong with the team. lack of composure/experience, making costly errors/losing the ball in stupid positions, Kepa and lacking serious individual quality in key positions to win those big matches. Maybe Liverpool, ManCity are a bit ahead of us and we are not really competing against them. More worrying is how we botched those games vs ManUre, Leicester, Valencia and almost Ajax at home. Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester away will be the games this team really will be measrued cos IMO we should be beating them. Today I can not really blame our current team apart from the individual fuck-ups. When you come to the City in this era, you always need luck to win and we had some really bad luck with their goals. The issue is that we currently can not compete with the absolute top even if they just put in an average perofrmance but that has nothing to do with the squad and staff ou thtere but the strucutal problems within our board. So no need to panic. We might no win jack this season with the kids but we will secure top 4, i am convinced of that.

this is not directed at you, just in general

I am NOT panicking at all

all my critique is future forward looking and is very detailed and specific and I almost always offer options on how to help solves the issues

I cut the team a tonne of slack as we are so young

i’m disappointed at the result, not at the situation. I didn’t expect us to beat City today, and a draw would have been great. But I felt that game was there for the taking in the first half. Some bad luck and us being our own worst enemies, that’s what annoyed me. 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Useless stats. Pep is happy when team to try attack the , he always praises team that try to play football against him especially when his team won.