• Batshuayi (sub)

34 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Jorginho out? Wow did not expect that.

CMON now lads!

the lad is burnt, he has worked like a dog for club and country

and btw

FUCK THAT POS MANCINI for playing him the full 90 in a dead rubber game

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Lamps is astute enough to see what needs correcting.......he aint dumb. We will get there folks.

He is a winner and this will irk him no doubt. The team too. Win vs Valencia and we will get the sails going. 

Must be said the Emerson for Reece James substitution was good. Moving Azpi to LB, recognizing that Mahrez was having far too much fun was a good move. Lampard is showing that his in game management is improving. 

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Must be said the Emerson for Reece James substitution was good. Moving Azpi to LB, recognizing that Mahrez was having far too much fun was a good move. Lampard is showing that his in game management is improving. 

He has done that several times so far and its a huge plus. There is no reason to persist when a said player aint having a ball game.

2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

In retrospective, would starting Mount ahead of Kovacic made a difference in the game?

Kovacic was arguably man of the match. I doubt that would have made any positive difference for us

Tomori and Willian had chances in the first half which they should have taken. Those would have made the difference

Also jokes aside, I've seen some Chelsea fans hoping that the transfer ban continues for the rest of the season.

I really hope we get the Jan window open for us. Plenty of room for reinforcements, especially that left back and backup striker position 

Kovacic was arguably man of the match. I doubt that would have made any positive difference for us
Tomori and Willian had chances in the first half which they should have taken. Those would have made the difference
Anyways head high I am proud of this team!
Exciting times await!
#KTBFFH #INLAMPADITRUST

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I'll come back later or tomorrow. 
We didn't play great today but the season we've had so far and the commanding gap we've built in the top 4 places, for there to be a near complete meltdown on this forum because we lost to city away is a difficult read. 
Some comments I've read about replacing the likes of tomori and tammy because they're either not good enough or we cant wait for them to grow and develop is quite frankly pathetic. 
Yeh let's give tomori the time to improve his passing. Look how much better zouma passes compared to five years ago.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Not happy with today's performance. We made City look like a decent team defensively. Need to be much more decisive and direct. Second half was especially disappointing.

it all starts with the back who are shit at forward flow

out of the eight players (CB and FB)

we have

the only two I would keep are Rudiger (as long as he and STAYS healthy, if he does pertually injured we are WELL and TRULY fucked9

and  Reece

AC

Zouma

Tomori

Emerson

Alonso

Azpi (aged out)

are simply not good enough

will we sell all? not a chance, zero (and we will pay the price in games like this, the better teams simply outclass us)

but the fact remains that those 6 are as of now not good enough

Zouma crashed back to earth today overall, we are so luck it was not 4 or 5 to 1

he got opened up like tin of tuna so many times and he is and always will be horrific on the ball, although Tomori is even worse atm

8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'll come back later or tomorrow. 

We didn't play great today but the season we've had so far and the commanding gap we've built in the top 4 places, for there to be a near complete meltdown on this forum because we lost to city away is a difficult read. 

Some comments I've read about replacing the likes of tomori and tammy because they're either not good enough or we cant wait for them to grow and develop is quite frankly pathetic. 

sorry m8 (and I have NOT bashed Tammy at all)

Tomori is not up to par

he just isnt

maybe someday, but he damn well get on that learning curve and quick