• Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Not even about that at this point. We can open up a 9 point gap between 5th & Top 4.

Rather big at this stage

YEah that too mate.......but I rather lood forward than backwards even though I totally get your stance cuz top 4 is what we are after. Those behind us can go stuff themselves, we must look ahead and this is a good chance for that imo.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

bastard, are you jynxing it already? :D 

It's bloody obvious. Cahill will turn into peak Terry and block everything we throw at them and turn up at the other end to score from a corner for a 1-0 Palace win. 

CP always play good vs us......Watch Zaha who has zero output this season battle for his life. And Watch for those refs, their masters wont allow us going 9pts ahead this early. Must go for the throat to win this.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's bloody obvious. Cahill will turn into peak Terry and block everything we throw at them and turn up at the other end to score from a corner for a 1-0 Palace win. 

i get where you're coming from, it wouldnt be the 1st time this kind of shit happened to us, but its all down to how well we play and convert our chances, while dealing with Palace threats. I know its easier said than done, but we need to do our part at home, no excuses.

If I recall correctly, in this fixture last season we almost totally shut Zaha down by swarming him with multiple players just about every time he touched the ball.

I still stick with my point the other day that 3-4-3 would be ideal here. Have Reece in there so he can match up with Zaha better and Azpi in the back 3.

Huge, huge game this. I fully expect Leicester will get at least a point against Arse. I care much less about the gap between us and City and much more about the gap between us and Arse/Spuds/United. All 3 points here and we can kick our feet up, chill, and hope for some nice chaos throughout the rest of the weekend.