• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

James & Willian also kept Van Aanholt quiet by the way. Didn't get to do anything going forward. We completely shut down Palace's left side. 
In all fairness, we shut them down for around 80~ mins.

I didn't expect us to be so dominant, especially without experience at the back. [emoji57]

9 minutes ago, Bobo said:

Very happy with the result, good game! 

How many windows are there in New York City?
(Critical thinking, common on the spot question asked in an interview.)

If you count all 5 boroughs (and counting buses, cars, trains, airplanes, businesses, flats, houses, offices, etc)

WELL over 100m

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

In all fairness, we shut them down for around 80~ mins.

I didn't expect us to be so dominant, especially without experience at the back. emoji57.png

Palace are shit. Let's see if Lampard does the same at Man City next. If he does, then fair play. 

Just now, Jason said:

Palace are shit. Let's see if Lampard does the same at Man City next. If he does, then fair play. 

It depend, if Jorginho start and kante is unfit, I can see us shipping goals. We struggle against player who play between the line, firmino, ziyech, Maddison, City are full of this kind of player. 

This is the most composed we have played all year, without sacrificing fast play. The boys looked really good today. Really moved the ball around beautifully. There were mistakes, but so minor compared to other games. (Looking at you Alonso) Wonderful game to watch.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Palace would have gone up to 5th with a win, so the current position shows they aren't Norwich.

I don't see how James can be dropped after this week.

Palace aren't Norwich but they aren't Man City either. 

Never mind the players selection, I don't even know how we're going to set up against City. Do we attack them or sit back and play on the counter!?