test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

post-match Chelsea - Crystal Palace

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Tomori
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

338 posts in this topic

Clear and obvious errors ....

Is it so difficult for the referees to understand simple English?

If we have to wait 5 minutes before getting confirming EVERY single goal, its just getting ridiculous

VAR in the PL is A FARCE!!!

Atomiswave, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Massive win at home and a clean sheet, well done lads, nothing more than we deserve. Mike Dean can fuck off for all i care, absolute cunt of a ref, the ammount of shit he let Palace players get away with is baffling, Palace is a joke of a team, pls just do the Premier League a favour and get relegated already you thugs.

IMG_4965.PNG

Muzchap, Atomiswave and Vesper like this

A good game. I really like kante + kova midfield. Kante looked unfit. Kova need to be better in his decision making. Need to be safer while playing deeper. 

Willian is motm, at this point he is almost ubdroppable.

Pulisic has been scoring non stop, CHO will have problem getting his left winger spot back. Emerson, I don't know. He is fast, decent enough one on one, better defensively than Alonso but poor in the air. 

Zouma, I have said again n again. Perfect partner for Tomori, absolute beast

Special shout to James, who I really like. Very aggressive on the ball and pretty much bullied zaha all game long. 

Muzchap, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

That James + Willian right side combo will be vital in big games. 

Individually and collectively they’ve mugged off Zaha, who is notoriously known for tormenting our right side. 

Notoriousoy known for tormenting our right side? Hes had maybe 2 good games a few seasons ago against us as Tomo said and thats it.

Reece James and Willian basically just did the basics today defensively and doubled up on him and he struggled. Maybe a bit disrespectful to both of their performances as they did more than the basics in the full capacity of the game but still, I really cant remember the last time Zaha made a huge impact against us and he never ever looked at getting going today either. Still cant believe people think Zaha is a 80m player. Cant believe Palace believe that either. He basically alternates between a winger and a free role off striker and he has 0 goals this season. And Palace haven't exactly started poorly either.

Vesper, Muzchap and Tomo like this

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Notoriousoy known for tormenting our right side? Hes had maybe 2 good games a few seasons ago against us as Tomo said and thats it.

Reece James and Willian basically just did the basics today defensively and doubled up on him and he struggled. Maybe a bit disrespectful to both of their performances as they did more than the basics in the full capacity of the game but still, I really cant remember the last time Zaha made a huge impact against us and he never ever looked at getting going today either. Still cant believe people think Zaha is a 80m player. Cant believe Palace believe that either. He basically alternates between a winger and a free role off striker and he has 0 goals this season. And Palace haven't exactly started poorly either.

James & Willian also kept Van Aanholt quiet by the way. Didn't get to do anything going forward. We completely shut down Palace's left side. 

Muzchap, Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

James & Willian also kept Van Aanholt quiet by the way. Didn't get to do anything going forward. We completely shut down Palace's left side. 
In all fairness, we shut them down for around 80~ mins.

I didn't expect us to be so dominant, especially without experience at the back.
Vesper and Atomiswave like this

9 minutes ago, Bobo said:

Very happy with the result, good game! 

How many windows are there in New York City?
(Critical thinking, common on the spot question asked in an interview.)

If you count all 5 boroughs (and counting buses, cars, trains, airplanes, businesses, flats, houses, offices, etc)

WELL over 100m

Bobo likes this

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

In all fairness, we shut them down for around 80~ mins.

I didn't expect us to be so dominant, especially without experience at the back. emoji57.png

Palace are shit. Let's see if Lampard does the same at Man City next. If he does, then fair play. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Great game but still early games, Palace was one of the few teams in the Top 10 we faced and played good this season, we will see against City how it goes.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Just now, Jason said:

Palace are shit. Let's see if Lampard does the same at Man City next. If he does, then fair play. 

It depend, if Jorginho start and kante is unfit, I can see us shipping goals. We struggle against player who play between the line, firmino, ziyech, Maddison, City are full of this kind of player. 

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

This is the most composed we have played all year, without sacrificing fast play. The boys looked really good today. Really moved the ball around beautifully. There were mistakes, but so minor compared to other games. (Looking at you Alonso) Wonderful game to watch.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this