Please and thank you Frank. 

Jorginho is suspended iirc.

Kepa

James zouma tomori Emerson

Kante kovacic

Willian pulisic Cho

Tammy

I.e. if mount is injured.

I could see a rare 3-4-3 appearence here. Or a formation change of some sort. Being without both Jorginho and surely Mount who are so crucial to the way we play is gutting. 

Palace are a real stubborn side so far this season and they always cause us a headache in one way or another. I feel like we absolutely need the 3 points here with City away up after that. Let's be honest, the way we defended today City are likely to tear us apart. We risk letting our rivals right back on to us if we lose both of these next 2.

As was mentioned above, Palace are a side that will let us have the bulk of possession and play quite defensively. For that reason it may be wise to play 3-4-3 so we can attack them better from wide areas to stretch them. Get Reece and Emerson/Alonso overlapping and bombing forward to support our attack. Just overload them.

343 would be a good shout.

Kepa

Azpi/Zouma/Tomori

James/Kante/Kovacic/Emerson

Willian/Tammy/Pulisic

Palace are doing well, this isnt an easy game and they'll be up for it. Hopefully we will be a bit more effective in keeping and recovering the ball than in the first half tonight.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I could see a rare 3-4-3 appearence here. Or a formation change of some sort. Being without both Jorginho and surely Mount who are so crucial to the way we play is gutting. 

Palace are a real stubborn side so far this season and they always cause us a headache in one way or another. I feel like we absolutely need the 3 points here with City away up after that. Let's be honest, the way we defended today City are likely to tear us apart. We risk letting our rivals right back on to us if we lose both of these next 2.

As was mentioned above, Palace are a side that will let us have the bulk of possession and play quite defensively. For that reason it may be wise to play 3-4-3 so we can attack them better from wide areas to stretch them. Get Reece and Emerson/Alonso overlapping and bombing forward to support our attack. Just overload them.

Might want to email that suggestion to Frank...

On 06/11/2019 at 0:45 AM, OneMoSalah said:

343 would be a good shout.

Kepa

Azpi/Zouma/Tomori

James/Kante/Kovacic/Emerson

Willian/Tammy/Pulisic

Palace are doing well, this isnt an easy game and they'll be up for it. Hopefully we will be a bit more effective in keeping and recovering the ball than in the first half tonight.

I agree. Would also start Christensen for Zouma. 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Everytime we play palace apzi always struggles with Zaha it would be interesting to see Reece James up against him if James plays 

Always? Was this even the case last season? Or is this a case of 1-2 bad games against said player being turned into every game?