test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

post-match Chelsea - Crystal Palace

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • James
      4
    • Tomori
      0
    • Zouma
      2
    • Emerson
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Kovacic
      5
    • Willian
      7
    • Mount
      0
    • Pulisic
      4
    • Abraham
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0
    • Gilmour (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

338 posts in this topic

Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Mason-Mount-Chelsea-news-Premier-League-

2019/20 Premier League Match 12
9th November, Saturday 2019
Stamford Bridge
12:30 Kick Off (UK time)

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Emerson

Jorginho

Kanté Kovacic

Pulisic Abraham CHO

 

Please and thank you Frank. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Emerson

Jorginho

Kanté Kovacic

Pulisic Abraham CHO

 

Please and thank you Frank. 

Jorginho is suspended.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Emerson

Jorginho

Kanté Kovacic

Pulisic Abraham CHO

 

Please and thank you Frank. 

Jorginho is suspended iirc.

Kepa

James zouma tomori Emerson

Kante kovacic

Willian pulisic Cho

Tammy

I.e. if mount is injured.

 

The Skipper, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

Jorginho is suspended.

Of course. Looks like Mount is out too. Maybe a 4231 then? 

Kanté Kovacic

Willian Pulisic CHO

Abraham

 

?

Strike and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Of course. Looks like Mount is out too. Maybe a 4231 then? 

Kanté Kovacic

Willian Pulisic CHO

Abraham

 

?

I guess, unless you want to see Barkley in action!

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could see a rare 3-4-3 appearence here. Or a formation change of some sort. Being without both Jorginho and surely Mount who are so crucial to the way we play is gutting. 

Palace are a real stubborn side so far this season and they always cause us a headache in one way or another. I feel like we absolutely need the 3 points here with City away up after that. Let's be honest, the way we defended today City are likely to tear us apart. We risk letting our rivals right back on to us if we lose both of these next 2.

As was mentioned above, Palace are a side that will let us have the bulk of possession and play quite defensively. For that reason it may be wise to play 3-4-3 so we can attack them better from wide areas to stretch them. Get Reece and Emerson/Alonso overlapping and bombing forward to support our attack. Just overload them.

manpe, Vesper and NikkiCFC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

343 would be a good shout.

Kepa

Azpi/Zouma/Tomori

James/Kante/Kovacic/Emerson

Willian/Tammy/Pulisic

Palace are doing well, this isnt an easy game and they'll be up for it. Hopefully we will be a bit more effective in keeping and recovering the ball than in the first half tonight.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I could see a rare 3-4-3 appearence here. Or a formation change of some sort. Being without both Jorginho and surely Mount who are so crucial to the way we play is gutting. 

Palace are a real stubborn side so far this season and they always cause us a headache in one way or another. I feel like we absolutely need the 3 points here with City away up after that. Let's be honest, the way we defended today City are likely to tear us apart. We risk letting our rivals right back on to us if we lose both of these next 2.

As was mentioned above, Palace are a side that will let us have the bulk of possession and play quite defensively. For that reason it may be wise to play 3-4-3 so we can attack them better from wide areas to stretch them. Get Reece and Emerson/Alonso overlapping and bombing forward to support our attack. Just overload them.

Might want to email that suggestion to Frank...

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 06/11/2019 at 0:45 AM, OneMoSalah said:

343 would be a good shout.

Kepa

Azpi/Zouma/Tomori

James/Kante/Kovacic/Emerson

Willian/Tammy/Pulisic

Palace are doing well, this isnt an easy game and they'll be up for it. Hopefully we will be a bit more effective in keeping and recovering the ball than in the first half tonight.

I agree. Would also start Christensen for Zouma. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the wes said:

Everytime we play palace apzi always struggles with Zaha it would be interesting to see Reece James up against him if James plays 

Always? Was this even the case last season? Or is this a case of 1-2 bad games against said player being turned into every game?

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.