• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Palace aren't Norwich but they aren't Man City either. 
Never mind the players selection, I don't even know how we're going to set up against City. Do we attack them or sit back and play on the counter!?
I'd match them. City normally thrive when they are given the initiative, but I guess it depends on what Lamps wants from the game.

Does he legitimately want to topple City or content as is?

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is pretty much a trade off. Emerson is more of a lb than Alonso who pretty much a lwb. I just wish Emerson is either taller or more physical. 

if we buy Chilwell, will you say the same? (Chilwell is only 1.78cm)

Lampard on Reece James: "I thought Reece was fantastic against one of the best wingers in the league 1v1. He dealt with those situations and delivered in attack. I trust in Reece." He says his training sessions and substitute appearances were the reason he was picked #CFC #CHECR

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Lampard on Reece James: "I thought Reece was fantastic against one of the best wingers in the league 1v1. He dealt with those situations and delivered in attack. I trust in Reece." He says his training sessions and substitute appearances were the reason he was picked #CFC #CHECR

Against one of the best wingers in the league, hopefully it doesn't mean he wants Zaha :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't think watch him enough to make any assessment. 

watch him, he is the real deal

I dread if we miss out on him, he has won me over 100%

other LB options are dicey, to a point

I like Alex Telles, but many here are sceptical as he is soon 27 and never been on a big team (Porto are oki) other than a failed loan at Inter

Gaya has a 100m euro release clause and Valencia will not give in for less than 85-90m or so (if then)

I am not sold on Gimaldo (I find it ironic that some who say meh on Telles due to Liga NOS are all in on Grimaldo, who is very short)

Bayern will not sell Alaba, and next summer is the last go-round in my book for him due to his age (he is almost the exact same age as I am, 27, turns 28 in the summer) and if we did buy him in summer 2021, that means only one sub 30yo year, and past 30yo, 95% of fullbacks go to shit quickly

Alex Sandro turns 30 in middle of the next season, so he is off the board,

same for Faouzi Ghoulam (almost exact same age as Alex Sandro and never has been a WC player anyway)

Sergio Reguilón is interesting, but no way will Real Madrid cough him up, as they will dump Marcelo in the summer, and need backup for Ferland Mendy (who would have been a great buy, but..bans)

Junior Firpo, my number choice last year, got grabbed by Barca  for a ridiculously low £17m due to contract wind down (ban fuck again)

most of the rest are not available or are meh, other than.....

there is one new option who REALLY intrigues me

Malang Sarr, 20yo, FOUR year starter already (as a CB) on OGC Nice , great size (1.82cm) athleticism, left footed, and has been switched to LB

Loc-Nicca (5).jpgImage result for Malang Sarr