• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

17 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We need to be more like City and Liverpool 

More tempo more movement

we need new fullbacks and CB's to get there in terms of the tempo and forward thrust from the back

If Reece doesnt come good we need upgrades at BOTH RB and LB (CHILWELL) , massively

plus we need Rudiger back healthy and next summer toss Zouma in the Everton bin for good, plus buy a top 7 or so in the world CB

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I hate saying it as he's been a consistent awesome professional over the years and I will.never forget that.

But James looked so much better... 

he is still capable of all worldy games every now and then, but he has played well over 50,000 minutes of top flight footie in the last 11,12 full years

his legs are shot

he simply cannot play every bloody game anymore :(

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Puli & CHO didn't exactly thrill against Utd, so I'm not sure about that HT change.

James should be coming on, though.

The players out there are fine. Just need to move the ball quicker and be more positive with it against Watford's annoying back 5. We looked threatening every time we got forward in the first half. 

Gotta say, Conte reintroducing the back 3/5 system in England in 2016 has become annoying. Won us the title with it but on the other hand, most teams have picked up on it and we've tended to struggle against teams playing that system. :rant:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Gotta say, Conte reintroducing the back 3/5 system in England in 2016 has become annoying. Won us the title with it but on the other hand, most teams have picked up on it and we've tended to struggle against teams playing that system. :rant:

You think? I think breaking down stubborn shithouse defenses has been one of our biggest strength in the last few years.

For all the problems we faced last season we actually had a better record than City against bottom half teams.

Just now, Tomo said:

You think? I think breaking down stubborn shithouse defenses has been one of our biggest strength in the last few years.

For all the problems we faced last season we actually had a better record than City against bottom half teams.

I'm not saying it's a big problem for us, just annoying to deal with the back 3/5. Newcastle couple of weeks ago, United in midweek and today Watford for examples.