• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

The Guardian has been called the Grauniad for years because of its inability to spell but there's no excuse for this. They say they beat us 4-1 last season when in fact it was two seasons ago but then further down they actually get it right and it says last season 1-2.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/01/watford-chelsea-match-preview-premier-league

16 hours ago, Fernando said:

It says on my list NBCSN and Universo for spanish. 

10 hours ago, Mana said:

It 100% should. Watford-Chelsea is a late kick-off game, with no other PL match playing or clashing at the same time. NBC or NBCSN will televise the game.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Pulisic for CHO and I'm fine with that line up.  

It's being shown on NBC SN going by my schedule

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If you haven’t realised by now, it’s on NBC sports

I realized literally 30 seconds after I posted this that it was indeed on NBCSN. :D

Stupid Daylight Savings with the clocks changing in the UK fucked me up. Wasn't expecting to have to scroll all the way over to 1:30. 

Weather is apparently terrible so I hope we're well prepared for an absolute slog.

Very nice team, though. Let's not play down to the competition here. Handle it like we should.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Weather is apparently terrible so I hope we're well prepared for an absolute slog.

Very nice team, though. Let's not play down to the competition here. Handle it like we should.

Weather has cleared up it seems. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Emerson straight back in the XI, Alonso on bench. Pulisic starts for 3rd straight game. Gilmour only midfield option on bench. 

Reece aswell, he could potentially come on in any of three positions today.