• Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

I didn’t get Tammy sub. Bats was bad, but scored one of the goals of the season. If you want to change things up, put Giroud in for us to have a chance of a cross. 3 pts against watford and Ajax and i will be over the moon. Aaand our midfield is sooo thin. Let’s hope kante, barkley amd rlc will be fit sooner rather than later. KTBFFH!

It remains we are absolute shit vs big teams domestically. NOt becuase we do not play well but because of mentality. Committing the stupidest mistakes to let absolute shit teams like utd steal a win from us.When they come here they are never here to play they are here to park the bus, play thugball and hoof the ball in the air. So the only thing you should not do is committing stupid mistakes and give them dangerous set pieces which is exactly what those turds Alonso and Pedro did. I mean you have to be clever, composed, experienced. But how if you most experienced players are tactically behaving like toddlers. I cant belive the sheer stupidity of fouling their useless players who can not do shit with a moving ball. jsut let them run and hoof it into the stands no fucking need to foul them.

Oh well at least it is just the 2nd round so we can concentrate on other competitions.

However, you can do something about the stupid fouls that led to both goals
It happens. You could give rashford 100 goes he probably only scores 2 from there. It sucks its vs United but as I said shit happens, we move on.

I'm sure the over reaction on here will be a wonderful read as always