Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

46 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's a shame. Last of Us was superb. Will still prob play it, though the violence in the trailer seemed over the top, too much for kids

My man dont waste your money on this garbage...they dont fuckieng deserve your cash. Let them rot and choke on their SJW and LBG agendas. I repeat TLOU2 has absolutely nothing to do with the first one....everything fans loved and cherished in the first one does not exist here. Naughty dog is done for.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

My man dont waste your money on this garbage...they dont fuckieng deserve your cash. Let them rot and choke on their SJW and LBG agendas. I repeat TLOU2 has absolutely nothing to do with the first one....everything fans loved and cherished in the first one does not exist here. Naughty dog is done for.

Capitalism is capitalising on gender issues and identity politics atm. Just look at Apple, Nike with BLM. To quote the great Cantona ''seagulls following the trawler'' etc

Naughty Dog/Woke Dog ^_^

Playing Uncharted 4 again - Naughty Dog at its best ?

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

What exactly is an LGB agenda? Oh, how radical of us to want equal rights.

Smdh

Smdh
Nothing wrong about having equal rights.

I did not play last of us 2 and I know nothing about the spoilers, but I would dislike bringing sexual orientation into a game that was about a child and a man (a father whose real children died and he more or less adopted the girl) that protects her now suddenly turn into a game that is all about sexual orientation. I remember Last of us 1 as a very nice third Person shooter, in which you wanted the girl and the other man to survive and I do not remember anything about Sexuality going on in last of us 1. If the first part was about sexual orientation, I would understand continuing this route, but changing it that much and turning it into sexual orientation is weird because People expected something similar like part 1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I do not remember anything about Sexuality going on in last of us 1

In the special edition of Last of Us 1 theres a whole couple of chapters with her girl friend, sort of prequel thing.

I think Naughty Dog are bit fucked up politically. In the first one remember the black guy with his kid. They seemed to characterise them with lazy stereotypes, eg the kid stealing a toy, and the father speaking a weird Jamaican/jive hybrid. 

57 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Capitalism is capitalising on gender issues and identity politics atm. Just look at Apple, Nike with BLM. To quote the great Cantona ''seagulls following the trawler'' etc

Naughty Dog/Woke Dog ^_^

Playing Uncharted 4 again - Naughty Dog at its best ?

Exactly...as they say go woke go broke

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Smdh

Its not about equel rights sister, its about shoving an agenda down our throats and at the same time destroying a superb game and story telling. This game is about transgenders lesbians and gays with political agendas....there is damn good reason its already beyond hated.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Exactly...as they say go woke go broke

Its not about equel rights sister, its about shoving an agenda down our throats and at the same time destroying a superb game and story telling. This game is about transgenders lesbians and gays with political agendas....there is damn good reason its already beyond hated.

I was speaking in general

In the special edition of Last of Us 1 theres a whole couple of chapters with her girl friend, sort of prequel thing.
I think Naughty Dog are bit fucked up politically. In the first one remember the black guy with his kid. They seemed to characterise them with lazy stereotypes, eg the kid stealing a toy, and the father speaking a weird Jamaican/jive hybrid. 
I only played the normal edition and thought what did it actually have to do with sexual orientation

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

And so the shill NPC media keep spitting in our faces. Now we are bigots and incels as well and that we should only listen to them and their reviews...horrible damage limitation at play.

Its the epitome of bought and paid for 101. Naughty dog is chocking on a bag of dicks as Vesper likes to say.

Dont forget that the masterminds behind Uncharted and Last of us all gone. They left cuz they couldnt handle the BS agenda while at the same time decimating all their hard work done prior. Several 100 staff members fired while making TLOU2, again cuz they didnt want to be part of cockmans and anita's sick and perverted love child.

BTW many games shops outright refuse to refund users now for the game....gamers come in masses to return the garbage but the shops cant handle it anymore.

Oh and just like rotten tomatoes got exposed thanks to the last jedi, so is metacritic now. People cant submit negative reviews and scores any longer. Everything around us is rigged man.

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

And so the shill NPC media keep spitting in our faces. Now we are bigots and incels as well and that we should only listen to them and their reviews...horrible damage limitation at play.

Its the epitome of bought and paid for 101. Naughty dog is chocking on a bag of dicks as Vesper likes to say.

Dont forget that the masterminds behind Uncharted and Last of us all gone. They left cuz they couldnt handle the BS agenda while at the same time decimating all their hard work done prior. Several 100 staff members fired while making TLOU2, again cuz they didnt want to be part of cockmans and anita's sick and perverted love child.

BTW many games shops outright refuse to refund users now for the game....gamers come in masses to return the garbage but the shops cant handle it anymore.

Oh and just like rotten tomatoes got exposed thanks to the last jedi, so is metacritic now. People cant submit negative reviews and scores any longer. Everything around us is rigged man.

Been playing it for couple of hours, and yes it seems a bit woke. I can live with that. 

For me its the gameplay, options, landscape artists. Top rate game design for someone who started with 'tennis pong' 'Asteroids' in 1981 to Pac Man, GTA 3, 4. 5. Red Dead Redemption etc

Though if it gets too right on, can always skip the cut scene.

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Been playing it for couple of hours, and yes it seems a bit woke. I can live with that. 

For me its the gameplay, options, landscape artists. Top rate game design for someone who started with 'tennis pong' 'Asteroids' in 1981 to Pac Man, GTA 3, 4. 5. Red Dead Redemption etc

Though if it gets too right on, can always skip the cut scene.

I will say it now mate, you will not finish the game, you will tire out of boredom and the horrible story telling. Its not even a game I swear, its more a C movie, over 10 hours of BS cutscenes in a game that lasts 23-25 hours. Please do tell us your thoughts once your done my man.

On 23/06/2020 at 11:29 AM, Atomiswave said:

I will say it now mate, you will not finish the game, you will tire out of boredom and the horrible story telling. Its not even a game I swear, its more a C movie, over 10 hours of BS cutscenes in a game that lasts 23-25 hours. Please do tell us your thoughts once your done my man.

Havent finished it yet -prob about half way through, but am generally impressed. It doesnt seem particularly 'woke' but I notice its banned in UAE and Saudi along with other arab countries because two of the characters are gay. Also in Japan because of the sex scene. That says more about their backwardness that anything. 

Enjoying the gameplay, it can be tense and violent ! The cutscenes are long, but next time round they can just be skipped. Would rate it 8/10 at the moment

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Havent finished it yet -prob about half way through, but am generally impressed. It doesnt seem particularly 'woke' but I notice its banned in UAE and Saudi along with other arab countries because two of the characters are gay. Also in Japan because of the sex scene. That says more about their backwardness that anything. 

Enjoying the gameplay, it can be tense and violent ! The cutscenes are long, but next time round they can just be skipped. Would rate it 8/10 at the moment

Did you play the first one mate? In any case get back once your done. Yes the game is impressive visually etc, but it is such a far cry compared to the first. BTW the sales have gone down 80% since release. HAve you begun playing as Abby yet? 50% of the game you play as she hulk.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Did you play the first one mate? In any case get back once your done. Yes the game is impressive visually etc, but it is such a far cry compared to the first. BTW the sales have gone down 80% since release. HAve you begun playing as Abby yet? 50% of the game you play as she hulk.

Yes, played the first many times. I actually think this is better than the first, enemies are more cuntish, with their pit bulls etc. Not played as Abby yet, just Ellie. Doesnt bother me really who the main protagonist is, its more the strategy and options of dealing with the enemies, of which there are a few new types. Yeah will give a final update when completed....

3 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yes, played the first many times. I actually think this is better than the first, enemies are more cuntish, with their pit bulls etc. Not played as Abby yet, just Ellie. Doesnt bother me really who the main protagonist is, its more the strategy and options of dealing with the enemies, of which there are a few new types. Yeah will give a final update when completed....

Good man.....Yeah I loved the first too. What grabbed me there was the story, charactor developement, it was proper all the way. They bucthered that here sadly. We have waited 7 bloody years and this is their answer, TLOU2 will go down as a  huge flop compared to the first. Its already irrelevant in the eyes of fans. Yeah do give your final verdict mate.

This Animal Crossing-Enabled Buttplug Will Let You Hook Up In-Game

Kyle Machulis developed a way to connect a smart buttplug to a Switch, so you can vibrate your ass off on those Animal Crossing: New Horizons Tinder dates.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pkyk9y/animal-crossing-connected-buttplug-vibrator?ref=thefuturist

1593533060248-Image-from-iOS-11.jpeg?crop=0.9999553591357528xw:1xh;center,center&resize=500:*

Since its launch during the COVID-19 lockdown, Animal Crossing: New Horizons has become a surrogate social life for bored, quarantined adults and children alike. Everything from Ramadan gatherings to tech conferences have happened in-game since it was released in March.

As with any multiplayer game, it took no time for people to find ways to extend their sex lives into the game world. Players are going on Animal Crossing Tinder dates and dominatrixes have set up shop in the game to flog clients with butterfly nets.

Here in the twisted, horny world of 2020, connecting interactive sex toys to Animal Crossing's haptic feedback features only makes sense.

Kyle Machulis, who runs the Buttplug sex toy control project and its Patreon and YouTube channel, created a way to connect a sex toy—in his example, a Lovense "Hush" buttplug—to Animal Crossing, to spice up those island dates or make everyday game-chores a little more thrilling.

He connected the Intiface Game Haptics Router (which reroutes rumble signals intended for gaming controllers to smart sex toys) to a Nintendo Switch running Animal Crossing: New Horizon. Fans of qDot, especially cam models, have been requesting this sort of console haptic control for a while, Machulis told me. Imagine having the ability to play Animal Crossing on a cam show while viewers request and tip for you to chop down trees and set off the vibrator.

As Machulis demonstrates in a video of the buttplug in action, the device vibrates whenever your character does something that would normally trigger a vibration on the Switch controllers. Casting a fishing line and reeling it in, and chopping down a tree both send the buttplug buzzing across his table.

snip

On 30/06/2020 at 5:07 PM, Atomiswave said:

Good man.....Yeah I loved the first too. What grabbed me there was the story, charactor developement, it was proper all the way. They bucthered that here sadly. We have waited 7 bloody years and this is their answer, TLOU2 will go down as a  huge flop compared to the first. Its already irrelevant in the eyes of fans. Yeah do give your final verdict mate.

Playing the Abby character now. I think after all the violence, being systematically smashed in the head with a golf club, stabbing a pregnant woman in the throat etc - the binary strand of Ellie and Abby is to highlight how misunderstandings and tit for tat violence can spread out of control. Different factions in a pandemic killing each other when in reality they have so much more in common, and  it would make sense to fight together. (Mind you I'm playing accompanied with some nice kush)

So relevant now with Covid, and you have the US buying up all the Worlds stock of ebola drug, and countries actively not helping each other