Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

Someone Put ‘Animal Crossing’s Isabelle in ‘Resident Evil 3’ & It’s Disturbing AF

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/resident-evil-3-isabelle-animal-crossing-mod/

The Resident Evil 3 remake has only been out a few days, and somebody has already merged the survival horror game with Animal Crossing.

Animal Crossing secretary Isabelle has been brought into the zombie apocalypse courtesy of a mod by Nexus Mods user, Crazy Potato.

“Jill is a fan,” said Crazy Potato of his somewhat disturbing mod that puts Isabelle’s head on the body of Resident Evil protagonist Jill Valentine. So, as opposed to altering the entire character, which is generally the case with mods, it’s simply Isabelle from the neck up, and all Jill from the shoulders down. Creepy.

Crazy Potato’s Isabelle mod arrives as Resident Evil 3 released this past Friday, April 3, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC, while Animal Crossing: New Horizons launched March 20 on Nintendo Switch. You can download the skin now here.

image showing Jill Valentine wearing an enormous, silly mask of Isabelle from Animal Crossing23_1585104589_194028782.jpg23-1585104705-284886726.jpeg

• 2 months later...

First look at PlayStation 5 with design, 'price and UK release date'

The new PS5 design, price and UK release date were set to be revealed

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/business/first-look-white-playstation-5-18406206

PS5: PlayStation 5 console and games revealed

Sony has given gamers a first look at the design of its next console as well as some of the titles it will play.

The PlayStation 5 has a black core surrounded by white edging, and was pictured in a vertical position.

Sony's machine will launch alongside Microsoft's rival Xbox Series X before the end of the year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-53018000/ps5-playstation-5-console-and-games-revealed

0_PS5.jpg0_PS5.jpg

4 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I only use my PS4 for watching Football and when Covid started, I started playing warzone. Still not sure if I am going to buy the next generation

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

next generation will give much much better fidelity, they as powerfull or stronger than a high end pc atm. Im more with PS5 than Xbox now, Sony has too many quality exclusives. Last of us 2 being released now but I for one wont touch it....they fucked up.

next generation will give much much better fidelity, they as powerfull or stronger than a high end pc atm. Im more with PS5 than Xbox now, Sony has too many quality exclusives. Last of us 2 being released now but I for one wont touch it....they fucked up.

How did they fuck up the last of us 2?

I read that the new Xbox is better technically but Sony may have the better Games.

I switched from Xbox 360 to PS4. But I will probably buy the console which my friends buy lol

32 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

22 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Yeah, how did they fuck up The Last of Us 2? It has gotten very, very good reviews. Looks set to be nominated as one of the best games in 2020 at least. 

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

First look at PlayStation 5 with design, 'price and UK release date'

The new PS5 design, price and UK release date were set to be revealed

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/business/first-look-white-playstation-5-18406206

PS5: PlayStation 5 console and games revealed

Sony has given gamers a first look at the design of its next console as well as some of the titles it will play.

The PlayStation 5 has a black core surrounded by white edging, and was pictured in a vertical position.

Sony's machine will launch alongside Microsoft's rival Xbox Series X before the end of the year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-53018000/ps5-playstation-5-console-and-games-revealed

0_PS5.jpg0_PS5.jpg

My savings aren't gonna survive this. :lol: 

25 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I read that the new Xbox is better technically but Sony may have the better Games.

I switched from Xbox 360 to PS4. But I will probably buy the console which my friends buy lol

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Yeah, how did they fuck up The Last of Us 2? It has gotten very, very good reviews. Looks set to be nominated as one of the best games in 2020 at least. 

You guys havent seen what happened when the leaks came out some weeks ago? Fans went amok and understandibly so. Fuck the reviewers, they are bent as fuck, so easily bought for sales. Go on youtube and search for it, fans wont touch it. The first one was a masterpiece.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

You guys havent seen what happened when the leaks came out some weeks ago? Fans went amok and understandibly so. Fuck the reviewers, they are bent as fuck, so easily bought for sales. Go on youtube and search for it, fans wont touch it. The first one was a masterpiece.

I know about the leak but there are always gonna be haters for games out there and even if the reviews are biased, they can't all be that. 

28 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Yes it might be a tiny bit stronger hardwarewise but the games sell the console not the other way around. You need system sellers. Yeah I still have my 360 but only for Ninja Gaiden 2, a masterpiece.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I know about the leak but there are always gonna be haters for games out there and even if the reviews are biased, they can't all be that. 

If you liked the first and know of the leaks then you wont enjoy the second one. Not as much anyway.....I may play it when its up at PSplus but I wont pay full price, thats even if im gonna play it. No its not haters, they are gamers that enjoyed the shit out of the first one.

THE LAST OF US PART 2 REVIEW: "AN ASTONISHING, ABSURDLY AMBITIOUS EPIC"

GamesRadar Editor's Choice

The Last of Us Part 2 review

https://www.gamesradar.com/last-of-us-part-2-review/

The Last of Us Part 2 has consumed me. It's the last thing I've been thinking about as I've gone to bed, and the first thing that enters my head when I wake up. I've relived entire sequences in my mind, marvelling at their exquisite design, and wondering what I could have done differently. Its many, many unforgettable cutscenes are burned into my brain as though they were real memories, so evocative in their fierce, emotional resonance that they now hold a regular presence in most of my dreams, not to mention my nightmares.

vKadYaBKANu88ZXfjoBSH9-650-80.jpg.webpRound Up: The Last of Us 2 Reviews Make it One of the Best Rated ...Why Is 'The Last Of Us Part 2' Delayed When Everyone Is Stuck ...The questions looming behind The Last of Us Part 2's gruesome ...hHQA2xSeNukVHRuJaUZGV6-650-80.jpg.webpThe Last of Us creator opens up about the need for diversity in ...Why The Last of Us Part 2 Isn't Open World, But Is Naughty Dog's ...The Last of Us Part II 4K Trailer - Gamersyde

On 13.6.2020 at 9:41 AM, Vesper said:

THE LAST OF US PART 2 REVIEW: "AN ASTONISHING, ABSURDLY AMBITIOUS EPIC"

GamesRadar Editor's Choice

The Last of Us Part 2 review

https://www.gamesradar.com/last-of-us-part-2-review/

The Last of Us Part 2 has consumed me. It's the last thing I've been thinking about as I've gone to bed, and the first thing that enters my head when I wake up. I've relived entire sequences in my mind, marvelling at their exquisite design, and wondering what I could have done differently. Its many, many unforgettable cutscenes are burned into my brain as though they were real memories, so evocative in their fierce, emotional resonance that they now hold a regular presence in most of my dreams, not to mention my nightmares.

vKadYaBKANu88ZXfjoBSH9-650-80.jpg.webpRound Up: The Last of Us 2 Reviews Make it One of the Best Rated ...Why Is 'The Last Of Us Part 2' Delayed When Everyone Is Stuck ...The questions looming behind The Last of Us Part 2's gruesome ...hHQA2xSeNukVHRuJaUZGV6-650-80.jpg.webpThe Last of Us creator opens up about the need for diversity in ...Why The Last of Us Part 2 Isn't Open World, But Is Naughty Dog's ...The Last of Us Part II 4K Trailer - Gamersyde

At the end of the day "games journalism" depends on access- review copies, previews, etc. for their content to collect ad revenue, further on their sites/publications they depend on the same companies they are reviewing or ad revenue. The entire industry is drowning in conflicts of interest.

Its the same with movie reviews...remember the last jedi? They gave it superb score yet the movie goers and fans hated it to the bone.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

At the end of the day "games journalism" depends on access- review copies, previews, etc. for their content to collect ad revenue, further on their sites/publications they depend on the same companies they are reviewing or ad revenue. The entire industry is drowning in conflicts of interest.

Its the same with movie reviews...remember the last jedi? They gave it superb score yet the movie goers and fans hated it to the bone.

I actually loved The Last Jedi, lolol

As gamers predicted before launch, the last of us 2 has bombed. Every gamer has once and for all marked and shamed the shill gaming media access for their blatant and obvious lies about tlou2. User reviews are at 3.4 out of 10. They are hating it. I dont wanna spoil it, but I can say everything we loved about the first one, the story telling, the charactors...its soul has been ripped apart. Its a game about lesbians and gays and political agendas. This is even worse than a fanfic, its worse than a horrible spin-off. Neil cockmann and naughty dog is done for....the bought and paid for shill media of course call us russian bots, virgins and man babies for not liking the game....thay have all been marked once and for all.

44 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

As gamers predicted before launch, the last of us 2 has bombed. Every gamer has once and for all marked and shamed the shill gaming media access for their blatant and obvious lies about tlou2. User reviews are at 3.4 out of 10. They are hating it. I dont wanna spoil it, but I can say everything we loved about the first one, the story telling, the charactors...its soul has been ripped apart. Its a game about lesbians and gays and political agendas. This is even worse than a fanfic, its worse than a horrible spin-off. Neil cockmann and naughty dog is done for....the bought and paid for shill media of course call us russian bots, virgins and man babies for not liking the game....thay have all been marked once and for all.

That's a shame. Last of Us was superb. Will still prob play it, though the violence in the trailer seemed over the top, too much for kids