Gaming discussion #2

LAM09

Just Elbow Tennis and browser game Haxball that's about it. I tried Fifa 2020 as well but don't see the hype for it.
FIFA is normally just given a new lick of paint each year, so it's hardly surprising.

Are you PC only?

Just now, LAM09 said:

FIFA is normally just given a new lick of paint each year, so it's hardly surprising.

Are you PC only?

I used to play on PS as well but not anymore due to lack of time, and can't handle the controller very well in games :ph34r:

I thought the Street style addon in Fifa would be fun but it gets repetitive pretty fast. What do you play?

I used to play on PS as well but not anymore due to lack of time, and can't handle the controller very well in games [emoji185]

I thought the Street style addon in Fifa would be fun but it gets repetitive pretty fast. What do you play?

I tend to play a bunch nowadays from games like Dead Cells, Yakuza series to FPS'.

Used to solely play sports game when I was younger, so I had some catching up to do. [emoji1]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Anyone plays Mario kart tour? 

If so add me as a friend so I can get achievements please. ^_^

2256 6003 7825 is my ID. 

Stormy Daniels said Trump's cock looked like Toad in Mario Kart

Image result for Stormy Daniels said Trumps cock looked like the mushroom in Mario Kart

I don't play much anything else right now. 

I play Mario kart for nostalgia. I remember as a kid playing that game. And now my daughter plays it so I play with her. :)

So if anyone else plays it, add me so we can play multi players: 4957 7018 5304

Just finished Ninja Gaiden 3 razors edge.....fucking painful on harder difficulties man. But the combat system is immense once you have it mastered. But NG2 is my favourite in the series on the Xb360, still holds up today.

God of war on PS4 was amazing, always loved the GOW games.

When it comes to old school I dont game Mario and the likes anymore at all.....Neo-Geo MVS system is my nr 1 system when I go nostalgic, amazing 2d Graphics with tons of frames of animation, its art.

Just finished Ninja Gaiden 3 razors edge.....fucking painful on harder difficulties man. But the combat system is immense once you have it mastered. But NG2 is my favourite in the series on the Xb360, still holds up today.
God of war on PS4 was amazing, always loved the GOW games.
When it comes to old school I dont game Mario and the likes anymore at all.....Neo-Geo MVS system is my nr 1 system when I go nostalgic, amazing 2d Graphics with tons of frames of animation, its art.
Seem to have a good taste in games. [emoji16]

GOW is probably the best game I've played this gen.
nope
not at all
unless you count Second Life, and I have not been active there in ages
Fair enough. I could imagine your love for the beautiful game trumps most.

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Some traction at last. Where are the closest gamers hiding?

Have played my fair share of games. Grew up with counter-strike and World of warcraft, now I'm playing Hearthstone mostly, ,some red dead online and the odd single player once in a while

57 minutes ago, Vesper said:

nope

not at all

unless you count Second Life, and I have not been active there in ages

Second Life :ph34r: I'd rather play Sims than that lagging caricature.

Been playing Killing Floor 2 lately.

22 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Seem to have a good taste in games. emoji16.png

GOW is probably the best game I've played this gen. Fair enough. I could imagine your love for the beautiful game trumps most.

Sure do mate....I wanna be entertained, and I never play online unless its the old school street figheter games, not fond of the new ones that much. I love hack and slash games....the good ones like devil may cry, god of war, Ninja gaiden etc. Ohh and dead Space series was very good too. Yes GOW on ps4 is amazing, the visuals are something else if you have a quality display. And I always play 2D games on a 4:3 CRT tv......2D games on flat screens are a mess.