• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • James (sub)

Shame there is a bloody international break in between. We seem on a rolll. Can not wait to see this vibrant young team combine through some comparably stiff defense again. Never seen a Chelsea team play so much as a team in attack, knocking the ball around for fun, making brilliant off the bal lruns. in the 2004-2012 it was a lot of Lampard-Drogba inidividual brilliance and scoring from half-chances, afterwards it was Hazard-Costa. But now we look our free-flowing best, creating tons of chances and making everythign look so effortless. Long may it continue. If we keep it up, newcastle should be doable. albeit they are a dangerous opponents, put their bodies on the line and run plenty so I hope Lamps has some surprises for them.

Ah and I fucking hate international breaks.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
4 hours ago, Jason said:
There will be another international break next month. emoji38.png 

It's hilarious how often they occur nowadays

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 
TV is awful most of the time, so football is the one bright spot in that regard.

INT football is only of interest during major tournaments.

Not impressed? [emoji1]

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nice! Need to pick up a Switch at some point, as there are a few titles that interest me.

On that note, we should have a gaming section that doesn't only revolve around FIFA/PES.

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Not impressed? emoji1.png

Nice! Need to pick up a Switch at some point, as there are a few titles that interest me.

On that note, we should have a gaming section that doesn't only revolve around FIFA/PES.

Mildly impressed. :P

You should get a Switch. There are 2 options out there and with the end of year coming up, there should be some sale on it.

The gaming section is the Gaming Forum but it's just that people have mostly talked about football games. :dunno:

Mildly impressed. [emoji14]

You should get a Switch. There are 2 options out there and with the end of year coming up, there should be some sale on it.

The gaming section is the Gaming Forum but it's just that people have mostly talked about football games. :dunno:

I held off last year due to several rumours about a "Pro" version coming out & revisions which just released, but that's no longer a concern for the foreseeable future.

Ok. I'll certainly drop by and see how many souls partake. [emoji1]