Benoit Badiashile

the wes

21 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are keen to sign Monaco's teenage centre-back Benoit Badiashile. The French international, 18, could be a potential singing should the Blues overturn their transfer ban. (Le 10 Sport, via The Sun)

I can get behind this if we do not make a move for Ibrahima Konaté

imo we have four good centre backs in Rüdiger (26) Christensen (23)  Zouma (24) and Tomori (21) all a great age if we can find a partnership out of those four then the other two will be more then good enough depth. if we buy a centre back it should be a world class player like Van Dijk or a generational talent like De Ligt. 

3 hours ago, Styl1994 said:

imo we have four good centre backs in Rüdiger (26) Christensen (23)  Zouma (24) and Tomori (21) all a great age if we can find a partnership out of those four then the other two will be more then good enough depth. if we buy a centre back it should be a world class player like Van Dijk or a generational talent like De Ligt. 

please remove Zouma from that list, he is not anywhere near good enough

and we lack a truly WC CB atm (a healthy Rudiger is sorta close, but not a top 10 player at the position)

f we are going for winning the league and the CL in the next 2 to 3 years (we damn well better be!), we need a WC rock in the CB rotation

Koulibaly is now too old (he turns 29 in June) to buy for the insane cash (around £100m) the poison dwarf will demand, so this leaves

some of these are crazy hard pulls

José Giménez            Atlético Madrid  (my first choice, very hard pull though)
Raphaël Varane         Real Madrid   (so hard to pull)
Marquinhos                Paris Saint-Germain   (my 5th choice, very versatile too, has been playing MF as well)
Milan Skriniar             Inter Milan   (Shitty going to go all out, but probably fail) (my 4th choice)
Niklas Süle                 Bayern Munich   (basically impossible, but would be a BEAST)
Alessio Romagnoli     AC Milan   (my 3rd choice, perhaps the easiest pull IF AC Milan continue their slide downward)
Ibrahima Konaté        RB Leipzig (my 2nd choice, a monster, deffo buy-able, it just will take a shedload of cash)

drop down

Rúben Dias                Benfica  (Manure and many other will move for him hard)

drop down

Dayot Upamecano      RB Leipzig

Jonathan Tah              Bayer Leverkuen

Evan N'Dicka               Eintracht Frankfurt

Nico Elvedi                   Borussia Mönchengladbach

Benoît Badiashile        Monaco

Thilo Kehrer                 Paris Saint-Germain

Nikola Milenkovic         Fiorentina

Dan-Axel Zagadou       Borussia Dortmund

Boubacar Kamara       Olympique Marseille

Samuel Umtiti              FC Barcelona (iffy due to injury and loss of form ever since the WC 2028, that he may recover, but NOT sold on him at all as it stands)

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Christensen not good enough aswell both players need sold 

Andreas has been solid this year. And remove the United game, zouma has been good. Most importantly, zouma seems to be improving and learning. Just take soton for example, he was immense. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You