• Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, 1905didierblue said:

Kepa

Azpi zouma tomori Alonso

Kante jorginho

Willian mount CHO

Tammy

I expect Chris back instead of Zouma for this one. After three games on the bench I hope Kovacic also start. I don't know Mount looked fatigued to me today. 

Could make it 4 wins on the spin. Willian obviously will start, Mount might need a break. Not sure if Reece did enough to displace Azpi just yet. I did not like the Zouma Tomori partnership. Can not wait für Rüdiger and Emerson to come back. The sheer pace of that back line will enable us to play way higher line and dominate teams even more. CHO indeed deserves to start. He always has endproduct.

6 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I expect Chris back instead of Zouma for this one. After three games on the bench I hope Kovacic also start. I don't know Mount looked fatigued to me today. 

No idea why andreas did not start last night. That sweeper role is pefect for him. Maybe a slight injury still from pool. I myself would rather have andreas than zouma. 

Kante - jorginho - Kova mid is way too defensive against soton. Will need more creativity. Since the match is on sunday, mount has 3 days to fill up his energy tank. 

Have to say I'm pleased at how we are attempting to play the game in recent matches. Slight concern is the creation and taking of our goal chances. Major concern is ZONAL BLOODY MARKING, especially from corners. If we can sort this out we can go far.

57 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

They didn't ask him about Rudiger again... No news on him. Useless journalists... 

Lampard already said in midweek that Rudiger has injury problems with his groin. No return date set. 

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/chelsea-injury-news-vs-southampton-16574172