Betting thread

NikkiCFC

I'm sure some of you guys like to bet like I do so let's discuss it here...

I usually try to double money with bigger sums and I'm doing pretty good for the last year or two. Premier League and Champions League are my thing. 

For tonight I'm thinking Real and City to win. Juventus, Atletico and Bayern to win or draw. 

What do you guys think for tonight? 

• 7 months later...

Didn't bet for two and a half months so this weekend I did just for fun on Bundesliga obviously. 

Bayern to win and Dortmund, Leipzig, Hertha and Leverkuzen to win or draw (they all won). So I triple my money. 

Wenger is right. Without audience better teams have even bigger advantage. 

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Didn't bet for two and a half months so this weekend I did just for fun on Bundesliga obviously. 

Bayern to win and Dortmund, Leipzig, Hertha and Leverkuzen to win or draw (they all won). So I triple my money. 

Wenger is right. Without audience better teams have even bigger advantage. 

who would win a best of 7 in a month between full strength, fully healthy Bayern and full strength, fully healthy PSG?

I think they are the two best teams on the planet ATM

I honestly do not know who I would pick, although Bayern has an unfair advantage in that they are still playing now

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

who would win a best of 7 in a month between full strength, fully healthy Bayern and full strength, fully healthy PSG?

I think they are the two best teams on the planet ATM

I honestly do not know who I would pick, although Bayern has an unfair advantage in that they are still playing now

I agree. Two best teams this season but in CL you never know. Details and luck always decide in the end.

Atletico would have a chance with their warrior spirit and momentum after knocking out Liverpool.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I agree. Two best teams this season but in CL you never know. Details and luck always decide in the end.

Atletico would have a chance with their warrior spirit and momentum after knocking out Liverpool.

I love Atleti

by far my favourite La Liga team

then Athletic Bilbao, most unique team in Big 5 football, stubborn as fuck, just like me, lolol, just like Atleti too

I love smashmouth defensive brutal counter attacking footie like Simeone plays

I am a dinosaur like that, lolol

I love how it offends the snowflakes who want Tiki-taka possession based pinball footie or der KloppenFührer gegenpressing 

with my mouth, if we lived in Madrid, I am sure I would be in deep shit with some Real cunts, lololol

I sooo hate them

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On a real hot-streak in Football and NBA at the moment.

Up Around 550$ (since june 17, precisely remember the date i re-started betting) despite ATM costing me 100$ (had a big one on them to win the CL - LOLOL). Got massively screwed on that.

Have got:

Lyon to qualify against Juve, Lyon to beat city, sevilla to beat united, bayern to beat barca in the last week or so. 

Hopefully the trend continues.

20 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Up Around 550$ (since june 17, precisely remember the date i re-started betting) despite ATM costing me 100$ (had a big one on them to win the CL - LOLOL). Got massively screwed on that.

Have got:

Lyon to qualify against Juve, Lyon to beat city, sevilla to beat united, bayern to beat barca in the last week or so. 

Hope I don't sound like a prick but you could put here some predictions, like maybe it will help some of us get some inspiration before matches. The thread is pretty inactive.

I have one right now with Inter qualifying for the final and PSG to win in regular time.

55 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

Hope I don't sound like a prick but you could put here some predictions, like maybe it will help some of us get some inspiration before matches. The thread is pretty inactive.

I have one right now with Inter qualifying for the final and PSG to win in regular time.

Sure :)

I personally have a 30$ on nuggets and clippers today (accumulator for 2:1). Feel jazz are shit without bogdanovic and love the nuggets' depth. Micheal porter jr, is playing brilliantly, Bol-bol has shown some tremendous plays. Jovic, murray, milsap will play a major chunk of minutes. 

As for clips, just feel they are an obvious bet. 

Stay away from raptors vs nets - nets have been tremendous (some weird freaking way)

76ers vs celtics is a weird one. Celtics surely have the quality but keep blowing hot and cold. 76ers just dont seem to have that cutting edge, but not gonna bet against embiid.

As for Inter, it seems like a good bet, but have not seen Shakhtar play, so I am staying away from that too.

I hope this helps, and I hope if you take my advice, it works out for both of us. Please dont blame in case it fucks up. :ph34r:

17 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Have got:

Nuggets fucked you today?

I am also doing good at the moment. My problem is I am not very brave to put a lot of money.

If I put 100 instead of 10 or 20 on every ticket I played over the last couple of years I would have a lot of money from betting.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am also doing good at the moment. My problem is I am not very brave to put a lot of money.

If I put 100 instead of 10 or 20 on every ticket I played over the last couple of years I would have a lot of money from betting.

The overtime is usually counted in basket unlike football so it was win for him I think, lets see Clippers.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Na. OT is included.

Clippers have been so poor so far. Really need to step it up

Sadly it never works like that, does it? I mean I put 100 on ATM and they were knocked out in the first instance. And it always happens to me, higher my stake gets, shittier my luck gets. 😅

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Na. OT is included.

Sadly it never works like that, does it? I mean I put 100 on ATM and they were knocked out in the first instance. And it always happens to me, higher my stake gets, shittier my luck gets. 😅

They won, put a bit of money on it, thanks. I have little clue about Basket but post more if you have time.

I have one today with Psg winning but we will see.

27 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

They won, put a bit of money on it, thanks. I have little clue about Basket but post more if you have time.

I have one today with Psg winning but we will see.

Congratulations!!! Glad I could help.

Did not like the clipper performance though, still in the 2nd gear. Hope they raise their game soon.

Today is interesting.

Bucks vs magic - absolute banker. Though the odds are sucky. But a banker nonetheless. I expect the bucks to put down a marker, specially since they were playing so non-challantly in the bubble with nothing absolutely to play for.

Rockets vs okc - this one is interesting. I would have bet on okc even with Westbrook playing for rockets, but no westbrook and a line of 1.8 makes it an absolute "should bet". CP3 has really raised the game for OKC and with galo, shai, Adams, Schroeder, seriously feel they should have enough for whatever harden throws at them. Will be a close-ish with harden taking over for rockets, but I like OKC here.

Pacers vs heats - lots of injuries and game time decisions. Oladipo, turner, Warren for pacers vs butler, vincent for heats. I expect each of them to play. Heats have beaten pacers 3-1 this season with pacers' only win coming a week back when half the heats squad was rested. So take the heats here.

Lakers vs ptb - lol. I ain't betting against Lillard. No matter if 2 of the top 5 NBA players are against him, I just ain't. He is that good and that red hot at this moment. I expect play off LBJ to come to fore. But you just never know with DAME. Pass for me. 

Hope this helps. Some real good odds bets today with heats and okc for me. Thinking of going with a 15/20$ bet 

6 hours ago, Puliiszola said:

Na. OT is included.

In the place where I bet they don't count OT and this fucked me a couple of times so good for you. 

I have a file with all betting I did since 17/18 season and I always finish in plus. I just need to higher my bets. 

For tonight PSG to win it and Harden over with points especially since Russ is out.