• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Tammy

Willian mount Pedro

Kante jorginho

Alonso tomori zouma azpi

Kepa

As much as I love Reece, way too early. Probably the next league game.

No need to rush Andreas and Rudi. Let them get fit. 

After today's performance, it should even be a question as to why willian is starting. He is our best choice as a winger at the moment.

As long as Tammy and Mount play we will surely score. 

Pedro and Willian will surely play this match even though I would like to see CHO at least from the bench.

Azpi and Zouma will start as well I guess which means we will surely concede from our right. 

The grimsby match came at the right time as a confidence booster. 

We have great depth now all over the pitch with the returnees so we Lamps should utilize it wisely.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Let's be real here, Lampard will likely revert to the same XI that's been playing the recent PL games. So, yay...

Except for reece for azpi, which player would make our Xi better? 

Zouma should start because of injuries. The CMs choose themselves. Tammy and Mount are obvious. 

So exactly where is the issue?

I haven't seen Brighton play at all yet this season so no idea what to expect.

Also don't have a clue what team Frank will go with. Feels so weird still that we can put out radically different teams from game to game after years of Conte and Sarri playing the same XI every week.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Also don't have a clue what team Frank will go with. Feels so weird still that we can put out radically different teams from game to game after years of Conte and Sarri playing the same XI every week.

And that is not exactly a good thing. You need to rotate but you can't rotate too much because you want to build relationships between player. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

dafuq. My feeling is that we will not keep a clean sheet until Rüdiger is fit again. Our big win at Wovles came off the basis of the improved defensive solidity and organisation in the first half. In the second, when he came off, we crumbled.

Won't be easy tomorrow -Potters got them playing well .

Alonso plays the same languid style, as if we're always 3 up. Fucks sake. So annoying Emerson is still out.

Our fans will be better tomorrow, theres a good vibe about at the moment (cant just be because of Grimsby !!!!!)  Expect a 7 goal thriller or something....