• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

It's good to play the top 2. We are expected to lose and anything else is a bonus.
Play hard and see what happens. You never know.
Injuries are shit. But no point risking any of our "concerns" against Liverpool. If kante is fit then we always have a chance he's just that good

If Mount & Kante start, I can see us winning. Liverpool might have won their first five games, but they've been susceptible to the counter & the uncertainty at the back should encourage us.

I didn't believe we can get top4 four this season. But at this point with Arsenal, United and Tottenham performing like this I would be shocked if we don't get it. 

None of those teams really took advantage of our inability to sign players

3 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Expecting liverpool to beat man citys record of 8-0 today

Expecting to see the most fucking stupid post ever on this forum yes here it is.You're not a Chelsea fan mate so kindly support someone else.

Long as we don't have a repeat of Man U I can take a loss. Now we finally have a goal difference of 0 be nice not to go back to - 4 again. 

But hopefully can get our together and actually defend! Man U was bad..some results last year were just as stupid Bournemouth.. City etc. Let's just go for it. 

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Hopefully Lamps has something up his sleeve. We are so going to need it.

Me! i fucking terrified of what's likely to happen to us.

With our injuries and tactical frailties the game has come too soon for us.

I'm dreading the game against the scouse cunts, not looking forward to it at all. 

Really not sure which is the right formation for this one.

In case Kante and Emerson are fit that 4-3-3 we played against them in the Super Cup might be the best and yet I'm worried about Azpi going against in-form Mane. If we go with the 3-4-3 we would largely concede our midfield to Liverpool midfield trio+Firmino and Azpi as right wingback simply doesn't give enough attacking threat to make us a create anything other than blind crosses into the box. 

Interesting to see what Lamps comes up with. We can definitely win this one if he gets it absolutely spot on. One of those games that could end in 2-0 or 0-4

Man, there's so much hype and buzz about this match. Seems everyone is bigging up the rivalry on Twitter and TV.

Being the last and biggest match of the weekend, let us pray we don't embarrass ourselves with everyone watching. No repeat of the City performance last season or something similar.

Unlike under Sarri, it's nearly impossible to predict what XI and formation Frank will go with. I think what's most likely is Mount and Willian starting as the wide players. Maximum pressing and workrate to try to force their fullbacks back and prevent them from crossing constantly. We did that very effectively in the Supercup.

If Emerson is out we pretty much have to play 3 at the back again or they'll eviscerate Alonso. Salah will feast.

55 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Chels will give us the win.....as long as the refs are fair we will have a go.

man fuck the refs in this league, if anything they will make sure the darling victims get their way, we have to make sure we do our part and dont rely on ref decisions. Fuck the FA and VAR

If there's no mount or Kante, go 352. An extra cb to make up for Rudiger absence and 3 cms to make up for Kantes.

Zouma Christensen tomori

Azpi Barkley Jorginho kovacic Emerson

Pulisic
Abraham

It's a shit looking team, especially with Azpi and Barkley. But it will be solid defensively and the top could combine well in counters, and long balls too.

Let's pray Kante starts [emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If there's no mount or Kante, go 352. An extra cb to make up for Rudiger absence and 3 cms to make up for Kantes.

Zouma Christensen tomori

Pulisic
Abraham

It's a shit looking team, especially with Azpi and Barkley. But it will be solid defensively and the top could combine well in counters, and long balls too.

Let's pray Kante starts [emoji1696]

Without the ball we could go 541 too with Pulisic dropping wide

9 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Zouma Christensen tomori

Pulisic
Abraham

Let's pray Kante starts emoji1696.png

Such a cowardly approach.