• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Mourinho continues to show what a snake he is, a man who only looks after his own interests. I remember him being critical of Lampard as well during one of our earlier matches on Sky.

When he was basically insinuating that Lampard will play kids as an "excuse" to avoid the pressure of the job. Fuck him and his shitty opinion , too bad some think its genuine criticism. One will think an ex-Chelsea manager will show more solidarity to one of his best ever ex-players and a club he supposedly loves. Lampard has received more praise from Klopp than Mourinho

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

No its realy not like that.

I thought we played well, I only pointed out that our defending wasnt bad despite people saying it (except for the free kick situations).

Also just because Tammy missed the sitter, that doesnt mean we didnt attack well. Id say Tammy was actualy very dangerous through the game, he just didnt score. 

Fair enough. Disagree on tammy though... not even about the miss, but his overall play was really nonexistent.

id say his first 30min were a liability as he missed every pass and touch he attempted. I’d still not have subbed him and certainly not for bats as he improved a bit from those initial 30mins.

but no he wasn’t good enough.

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

Fair enough. Disagree on tammy though... not even about the miss, but his overall play was really nonexistent.

id say his first 30min were a liability as he missed every pass and touch he attempted. I’d still not have subbed him and certainly not for bats as he improved a bit from those initial 30mins.

but no he wasn’t good enough.

His movement dragged VVD away that allowed Kante to find space for his goal. So it kind of was existent. 

You’re being too critical. He had Two CB’s in prime form, one being the best on the planet, man marking him without any other support given Willian nor Mount made direct runs that would draw out defenders. 

2 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Mourinho continues to show what a snake he is, a man who only looks after his own interests. I remember him being critical of Lampard as well during one of our earlier matches on Sky.

When he was basically insinuating that Lampard will play kids as an "excuse" to avoid the pressure of the job. Fuck him and his shitty opinion , too bad some think its genuine criticism. One will think an ex-Chelsea manager will show more solidarity to one of his best ever ex-players and a club he supposedly loves. Lampard has received more praise from Klopp than Mourinho

It is Jose, he will make jab at people. You can't believe everything he said. 

But I like Jose as analyst, in fact I like most of current / ex current manager as analyst, they give you better insight on the game rather than ex player or old manager who keep talking about desire, fundamental. 

7 hours ago, Robchels said:

As good a game Jorginho and kova had, the first goal was on them. Fabinho? Just runs past both with easy and then gets fouled by Andreas as a last resort. 

Like frank said after the game, details win games.

Jorginho is bad at transition defense and water is wet. 

I honestly want frank to try kante as holder

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

His movement dragged VVD away that allowed Kante to find space for his goal. So it kind of was existent. 

You’re being too critical. He had Two CB’s in prime form, one being the best on the planet, man marking him without any other support given Willian nor Mount made direct runs that would draw out defenders. 

Wow that’s a very very low bar you are setting there. :) anyone can make runs that draw the attention of defenders. 

It’s second poor performance in a row. It happens, but my main problem was with his initial 30 mins like I said. That can really ruin a game in a cascading effect. I don’t expect him to score in every game, but I expect him to make easy passes and hold the ball a bit better when we are under pressure - same applies to mount.

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

It must have absolutely destroyed him that Lampard was given the Chelsea job while he was available. I would wager that hurt him even more than Conte's title win here.

He's delusional if he thought we would hire him for the third time after what happened previously. 

But on the other hand, how many believed he would have returned anyway with the transfer ban and having to rely on young players? He was making excuses when talking about the academy during his second time here on Sky yesterday. 

7 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Spot on mate... That's my argument despite nagging injuries and the transfer ban yet we gave Liverpool run for their money while people were expecting we will be trashed... Thanks to Oliver been Liverpool in disguise....Yet Mourinho with his slippy mouth criticizing destructively not even constructive criticism....

14 hours ago, Vesper said:

Why the fuck did we drop £58m on Pulisic if we are not even going to use him when Willian is clearly a disasterclass almost every time he steps foot on the pitch?

IF he cannot beat out that walking turd with an afro then why the fuck did we drop almost 60 million quid on him, ESPECIALLY with the bans coming? Marketing??? That is what I said when we signed him, but ffs, it was half said in jest. Thank fuck CHO is soon back.

The injuries to Christensen and Emerson left Lampard without an alternative

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Feel like people are overstating our second half performance. A lot of it was down to Liverpool starting to tire and couldn't play with the same intensity from earlier. 

A little bit yes. Mane practically stopped tracking back to Azpi. 

But there was a sense of calmness with which they approached the task of scoring the goals. They were no longer trying to attack in a state of frenzy. Just wish Bats or Mount finished!

It might be repetitive and boring at this point what I am saying and I don't want to sound like I am kissing Klopp's ass and as much as I hate Liverpool and I am frightened of the thought of seeing them winning the league for the first time in my life, but they have now come to the point of which you can look up to them and it just shows what a quality, charismatic and passionate manager could do given time and having the backing of the board and the entire fan base. 

This is 100% Klopp's creation and if you go a few years back you would see the difference between Klopp's 1st and 2nd season there and this Chelsea right now is minimal. They would, like Lampard's Chelsea, be good going forward and their players would find themselves in good finishing positions, they were just too soft at the back and in midfield. 

Really looking foward to the moment when Loftus-Cheek comes back, too, by that moment Hudson-Odoi would probably have been back in the first team and Mount... I don't know, he does not look like being dropped anytime soon. To be fair, if we are transitionin, why not have a midfield three of Kante, Mount and Loftus-Cheek? Don't think it looks bad and frankly does not look soft either. 

What i dont understand is how norwichs first goal against us was allowed despite a foul on tammy abraham because it was too long before the goal (about 20seconds before), but this was disallowed despite the same circumstance? Secondly, wijnaldum is a dive, he jumps into azpi, they score directly from it, where is VAR? I say it again VAR is there to validate their corruption and help pool win it, they cant have city winning 3 in bounce, they need to make it competetive and its a product at the end of the day.