• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

on that VAR call

WHY THE FUCK was not the play blown offside when Mount first kicked it off???????

The goddamn play went on, like 5, 6, 8 passes rebounds, shots, so many other players involved

we scored, and THEN

they fucking go back so far in time to a a point that really had no influence on the goal at all!

I mean, FFS, there HAS to be a limit on how far you can REWIND the fucking review!!!!

I saw a goal in La Liga chalked off that went back SEVENTEEN passes (and two fouls that were played on as advantage)!!!

the offside on that one was not even in the same half of the field and the ball crossed midfield, went back over, then again too!!!

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Very small offside disallowed Pulisic goal in Super Cup also. They are so lucky. 

Beyond ridiculous really. Last season they benefited from not having VAR, this season they are doing the opposite. Annoying as fuck, considering we are getting absolutely nothing

Beyond riduclous really. Last season they benefited from not having VAR, this season they are doing the opposite. Annoying as fuck, considering we are getting absolutely nothing
Why are we making excuses to justify things?

Abraham has missed two massive chances in both encounters against Liverpool this season. That's the difference

4 minutes ago, milka said:

I want see  Pulisic , fuck off Willian .

I do too. But as poor as Willian final ball is, and it fucking is, he’s one of the few players able to keep the ball for longer than a second. Our direct play has been ok, but we can only play in that style, which is a big problem in here kind of games.

the team is both inexperienced and disorganized. We are just a tier below Liverpool... it’s that simple.

we need to come back sharper and compete in 5e second because otherwise they will score a couple more.

Just now, Vesper said:

on that VAR call

WHY THE FUCK was not the play blown offside when Mount fist kicked it off???????

The goddman play wet on, like 5, 6 passes rebounds, shots, so many other players involved

we scored, and THEN

they fucking go back so far in time to a a point that really had no influence on the goal at all!

I mean, FFS, there HAS to be a limit on how far you can REWIND the fucking review!!!!

I saw a goal in La Liga chalked off that went back SEVENTEEN passes (and two fouls that were played on as advantage)!!!

the offside on that one was not even in the same half of the field and the ball crossed midfield, went back over, then again too!!!

They are fucking it up thats for sure. THis is not how you use VAR......so far VAR has benefited pool big time.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Mount should of put us level, the pass to him was simple.

Just now, Hutcho said:
1 minute ago, DDA said:
I'm still absolutely fuming that Tammy hasn't put us level. emoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.pngemoji2959.png

Tammy has to square that for the tap in

That's what I mean. It was on Tammy to either pass or score. Fucking unbelievable.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Why are we making excuses to justify things?

Abraham has missed two massive chances in both encounters against Liverpool this season. That's the difference

I am not making any excuses. Actually I admit that all the VAR calls are right. And that Tammy's misses are crucial and costly.

It just sucks that Liverpool are benefiting from having it, while also benefiting from not having it last season.