• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It’s one pass that continues to beat Alonso. ONE. His positioning and pace just isn’t suited for a back 4. 

And again though, regardless of if hes Usain Bolt or not if hes 30, 40 or 50m up the pitch hes still gonna struggle to get back in isnt he against a Salah or a Mane? Just think about it. Also even when Emerson was on that same ball beat him too (although that is a huge part of how Liverpools play regardless of opposition, CBs or holding MF playing hitting long diagonals/straight passes over the top into the channels as Salah and Mane make those runs).

Also our better attacking play has come on the left hand side in the last 20 minutes which clearly justifies Frank pushing Alonso further up the pitch. Its obvious if hes further up the pitch and we lose it Tomori might be isolated or have to go out to the channel. Same with if Azpi does it on the right and we lose it. I suppose again like the other night Frank should go to the u23s n take up a 16 year old LB instead of using someone who hes had on the bench most weeks?

Just now, Robchels said:

Have to disagree with you better team by far is winning.

they are controlling the game. Tammy is having a very poor game and mount has been poor as well. We can’t keep the ball and as a result are constantly under threat.

agree, they are a far better team atm

I just HATE stupid mistake on set pieces

and

FUCK VAR

do not care if it is in our favour or not

I fucking hate it

They've been better. But they are better.

We've played alright baring the second set piece goal which is disappointing.

Would say chuck pulisic on but given the fact we've been forced to make 2 subs gonna have to wait 25 mins or so before hand

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

We would  be a very close match for Liverpool today were it not for defending set plays and zonal marking.. Frank has to see that these are our Achilles heel this season so far

If he cant see by now then he never will. Its righter there costing us pts game after game.

We aren't playing badly from open play at all. We're causing them problems with our attackers. 

It's just that we give away ridiculously silly fouls in an area that Liverpool are the best in the world at cashing in.

I'll say again like I've said a couple of times in recent weeks - Pulisic should've started this. You see that Liverpool are vulnerable to runner in behind from wide areas. His pace on these long passes we're repeatedly playing can hurt them. Mount is never a natural wide player. Start Mason in games where we dominate the ball and run of play. Start Pulisic when we play the top teams so we can spring the counter.

Like fucking watching school boys to be honest, we are a million miles away from them and that's because this club is run by fucking wankers.

5 years ago if you had said to me we would be this far away from this lot Liverpool I would of laughed at you, it's hard to watch because we aren't even competing.

Fucking players going through the motions.....fuck off.

A good weekend is us beating Liverpool. Don't care about the other teams.

Depends how you wanna look at it.

Big picture this would be a good weekend with all them dropping points.

And it would be a great weekend if we beat Liverpool

Also. You can say you don't care about other teams... But I guess that means you don't care about top 4 no?

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Like fucking watching school boys to be honest, we are a million miles away from them and that's because this club is run by fucking wankers.

5 years ago if you had said to me we would be this far away from this lot Liverpool I would of laughed at you, it's hard to watch because we aren't even competing.

Fucking players going through the motions.....fuck off.

We wont go Places with MArina....she is not astute enough with transfers, no good enough knowing when to sell out of date players. Sure this is and will be a very unstable season, but we shoudnt be here to begin with.