test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim

Towards finding Chelsea’s big centre back purchase next summer

Started by Jim,

Caglar Soyuncu 09Looking at this Chelsea team, there’s one obvious weakness – centre back. In all other positions we’ve got either some talented youth or some quality experience, or both. At centre back we have a crop of younger players, and it doesn’t look certain that any of them will be up to the task of being […]

View the full article

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Caglar Soyuncu 09Looking at this Chelsea team, there’s one obvious weakness – centre back. In all other positions we’ve got either some talented youth or some quality experience, or both. At centre back we have a crop of younger players, and it doesn’t look certain that any of them will be up to the task of being […]

View the full article

Worst written article ever

Thiago Silva????? He is fucking 35 years old in 11 days.

If we go for these dregs

Caglar Soyuncu at Leicester, Tyrone Mings at Aston Villa, and Rodrigo Ely at Alaves

I am going to LOSE MY MIND

Laziest author ever

looks at bloody whoscored.com

and thinks those are top CB'S

did zero homework

Ely's agent is Mino Raiola ffs

My serval knows more about football

NikkiCFC likes this