Antonin Kinsky

Prem.Latest

Kinsky Snubs Chelsea

Czech international goalkeeper Antonin Kinsky has said no to a potential move to Chelsea as he is not ready to give up regular football with current side Saturn, for a lucrative chance to warm the bench at Stamford Bridge where his fellow international number one Petr Cech is also the first-choice custodian for the Premiership powerhouse.

The Blues scouts have watched the 33-year-old in action for the Russian side apparently as Cech recommended the reliable custodian to the west-London club management, although Saturn are keen to extend Kinsky’s current contract that only has a year left to run.

"I know that Chelsea scouts looked at me," Kinsky revealed to Sport Express.

"Such interest is very nice, but not interesting.

"I want to play football, I don't want to sit on the bench somewhere and London isn't an exception.

"We agreed with Saturn's director to start contract talks next week."

Saturn's general director Boris Zhiganov said: "Chelsea scouts watch Kinsky because they plan to include him on their list of possible candidates for second-choice keeper.

"Antonin has a contract to run for one more year but we plan to extend this deal."

If we're out looking for a keeper, we must be looking to let either Carlo or Hilario move on.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're after a 33 year old goalkeeper? For me, this is wrong. Our number one is 26, and therefore has another six-eight seasons in him. We have experienced back-up in Cudicini who is 35, and Hilario who is 33. Then we have young Rhys Taylor, and Jan Sebak who is coming through the ranks - goalkeeper is not a position we need to work on.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You