• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Lucky cuntish udt....them pens saving them so far this season.

without pens i bet my ass they would have 0 points so far.

graet finish by mount, i was just about to write how mount and Bats have not scored today is beyond me. But Mount is very muchin the ink of Lamps in his playing days with the late late goal to settle the game.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Abraham 7, Mount 3 and Tomori 1.

All 11 goals scored by academy players, absolutely incredible! And still we play without RLC, CHO and James. Sky is the limit. 

Nebo je granica brate! :D

Very happy with the result, happy to see all youngsters score and I hope it keeps them motivated...

Sorry, you are just wrong
We are deffo going to have to agree to disagree
I rate him as a very good CB, but not as a world class CB. He uses his strenght well, can pass the ball decent enough (nothing like Luiz though), is very good in 1 vs 1 Situations, but the problem for me is that he has his blackout Moments. His positional play sometimes was not on world class level last Season.

If he manages to work on that, he would be World class. Right now, he has to prove me wrong.

I would be the first one to admit if he is World class.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is everyone asking for streams? You don't have games on telly? Here in Serbia we have all 10 PL games on TV every week on regular cable TV. 

As far as I know it's illegal to show more than one Saturday 3pm game at once. Hence broadcasters need to choose which game they show, here in the Netherlands they chose to broacast United-Liverpool instead.

Serbia isn't a EU country so maybe the TV rights contract is different there though